Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to keep it back on Mintz.

If he goes to DePaul it’s 100% a bag dropping or NIL deal. The stage is very very different. ACC alone should swing it. Play in Cameron, UNC, the dome. ESPN. Etc
Wake and NC St are also both in the ACC lol

Just to keep it back on Mintz

If he goes to DePaul it’s 100% a bag dropping or NIL deal. The stage is very very different. ACC alone should swing it. Play in Cameron, UNC, the dome. ESPN. Etc
Did Big East swing it for Rutgers? Come to Rutgers and you can have the priviledge of being a doormat! Osmosis does not work for recruiting. The best recruits want to contend.

If Swider decides in the next week to return our odds of getting Mintz could improve.

Last edited:
Did Big East swing it for Rutgers? Come to Rutgers and you can have the priviledge of being a doormat! Osmosis does not work for recruiting. The best recruits want to contend.

If Swider decides in the next week to return our odds of getting Mintz could improve.
I’m not sure how you come to that conclusion.

All things being equal a chance to win is a big plus. If Cole came back SU has a good chance to win. If he does not we need to add another player who could score 15-18 a night with some nights going for 25. Joe as our only scorer allows to much sagging in on Jesse. I really hope we can add some punch to let the freshmen develop without getting thrown to the wolves. I do not want to see players who can be really good players get their confidence crushed by struggling.

But at least hop can bring in talent which can make up for some other deficiencies
Maybe he can bring us the same success as he did Washington!! Oh Hop! Wither hast thou fled yon savior of all things?

Losing Mintz to DePaul says a lot about our current situation. There‘s no denying this would be an embarrassing loss for this program.
Unfortunately it’s one of many the past few years.

Just to keep it back on Mintz.

I don’t know. It’s just such a weird list of schools. NC State, Wake and DePaul? Why not UNC, Illinois, or any SEC school if he was looking to get paid or for exposure.

To me, clearly he wants to go in and be the superstar on that team, judging from that list of schools. Might play in DePauls favor versus us.

I don’t know. It’s just such a weird list of schools. NC State, Wake and DePaul? Why not UNC, Illinois, or any SEC school if he was looking to get paid or for exposure.

To me, clearly he wants to go in and be the superstar on that team, judging from that list of schools. Might play in DePauls favor versus us.
Which points back to other factor$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors