Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its always in Chicago @ the United Center (at least within the past 10 years)
Yes but it wasn't at the United Center. It was where DePaul and the Chicago Sky play.

I wonder if DePaul has 59 fans.
I wonder if DePaul has 59 fans.

DRAT! cali315phan beat me to it!!
They do not. To have a 59 page thread, each DePaul fan would have to generate almost 3 pages. Also, a little known fact, 2/3 of DePaul fans are named Paul and only consider themselves DePaul fans because they think it is a good joke to tell at parties. Personally, I would consider it more of an ice breaker than a joke, but that's just me.

FWIW, the temple kid is a guard. Cruz is a guard. Mintz is a guard. Their best guard is returning. They had a top 75 player sit out last year due to academics I believe and he is a guard. They are bringing in the 6th ranked JUCO who is a guard. And now they have reached out to another JUCO guard named Washington who they visited. Lotta guards.

FWIW, the temple kid is a guard. Cruz is a guard. Mintz is a guard. Their best guard is returning. They had a top 75 player sit out last year due to academics I believe and he is a guard. They are bringing in the 6th ranked JUCO who is a guard. And now they have reached out to another JUCO guard named Washington who they visited. Lotta guards.
We are still very much in it with Mintz.

Okay. Don't get your hopes up but don't be pessimistic either. We have a real shot here.
So was the DePaul stuff over blown because of a crystal ball?

Okay. Don't get your hopes up but don't be pessimistic either. We have a real shot here.

Yea I’m in the middle. Don’t have a feel one way or another except that it seems DePaul is going after a lot of guards and continues too so maybe they aren’t as confident. Fingers crossed.

so you're saying, there's a...guard

2 step process of keeping emotions calm - actually signing him and realizing he may not live up to the hype that will commence as soon as he is officially on board.

So was the DePaul stuff over blown because of a crystal ball?
I think the CB's have come from the fact that people close to Mintz want him to go to DePaul. Hey, he still might. But we are in this. I will know more in a little while. I'm thrilled to be still in the game because I like everyone else, thought our ship had sailed. I really want Mintz. I think with Mintz and Cole back, we will be okay. I know some are predicting a really bad team but I think we could be good. This past year, we played 2 2 guards and 2 31/2 forwards. Next year we at least will be closer to having a real team. And we should be better on defense. We would almost have to be. I'm jumping ahead now. We don't have Mintz and we aren't sure about Cole as of right now. But if things work out our way, we can at least be optimistic like the football team if things work our way.

Last edited:
Have you heard something new? You even said the other day it doesn’t look good. Put it this way when is the last time we pulled one out at the end where handlers were involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom