Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strawberry. If there was any place that I could get a banana shake, that would be the choice. But since there isn't, it will be strawberry. I can't wait.
Look up "banana milkshake" on Urban Dictionary. You won't want one after that.

Do not try and ruin the few milkshakes I am allowed to have. Understand!!!! I give myself one treat a week. And I'm thinking today is the day.
Sorry brother, I do bad things.

I will happily buy dash any milkshake he wants… what a ride the last couple of days have been!… thanks for the info
Well I am not Dasher but I will happily take credit and a milkshake thanks!!

Strawberry. If there was any place that I could get a banana shake, that would be the choice. But since there isn't, it will be strawberry. I can't wait.
Geez, Dasher, I thought this was a no-brainer.

8f560032ad0cfb8598977a8b123ff17c.jpg

I'm 100 percent with you on the banana shake. Absolute favorite!

Nice. Sonic has a fresh banana classic shake. Never tried it but friends who like milkshakes seem to really like their shakes.

Thought you were in Massachusetts. Only 4 there. Maybe one is close.

Status
Not open for further replies.