Class of 2022 - PG 'Pop' Isaacs (CA) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG 'Pop' Isaacs (CA)

I have no idea about anything but bringing in two PGs this class when Joe has two years of eligibility left after season doesn’t make too much sense. Almost guaranteed one would transfer these days.

U don't know that lol. I have sources. We have guys on our side that could potentially make this happen
you really gotta learn your place. If you do have sources awesome, congrats. Don’t go around trying to like flex you have sources no one cares this isn’t population contest. Everyone appreciates information but when you come into a place acting like your information is end all be all and you’re some important personto people who have had sources inside and outside the program you gotta sit down. Some of these guys have had these sources longer than your Instagram account and life itself have been living.

I’m with rrlbees on this one. JB is loyal to his vets and JG3 and Symir will still have eligibility plus we’re bringing in Cope. Don’t see the positional fit

We should be looking to recruit over players on our roster with every class.

It's up to the players to fend off the newcomers and earn time. If they can, well -- disco, that's great for the program. If the newcomers are better, then that's great for the program, too.

If Joe and Symir aren't capable of competing with Quadir or Isaacs [potentially] for PT, then they should be replaced, anyway.

you really gotta learn your place. If you do have sources awesome, congrats. Don’t go around trying to like flex you have sources no one cares this isn’t population contest. Everyone appreciates information but when you come into a place acting like your information is end all be all and you’re some important personto people who have had sources inside and outside the program you gotta sit down. Some of these guys have had these sources longer than your Instagram account and life itself have been living.
oh boy here we go again.

oh boy here we go again.
Oh no nothing. If you have sources awesome. Act like an adult about it and stop starting 15 year old drama in a message board. Someone else has sources besides you and that oppose you. You do this every single time you say something. You can’t just walk into a new place acting like your arse is the only one that stink. Guess what, we all lay logs!

We should be looking to recruit over players on our roster with every class.

It's up to the players to fend off the newcomers and earn time. If they can, well -- disco, that's great for the program. If the newcomers are better, then that's great for the program, too.

If Joe and Symir aren't capable of competing with Quadir or Isaacs [potentially] for PT, then they should be replaced, anyway.
I agree. This Pops kid seems like a real player and a scorer, which we def need next season. But I feel like we’ll be going after an experienced scorer/bucket getter (maybe two!) in the portal. JB may end valuing proven experience in that role. We’ll see how it shakes out but an interesting development.

I agree. This Pops kid seems like a real player and a scorer, which we def need next season. But I feel like we’ll be going after an experienced scorer/bucket getter (maybe two!) in the portal. JB may end valuing proven experience in that role. We’ll see how it shakes out but an interesting development.
If Cole departs after this year, i could see adding Somebody from the portal like Bryce Golden. We recruited him out of high school and he’s been a starting power forward and scorer at Butler. If we were able to pair him with sophomore Benny Williams and senior Jesse Edwards we would have an excellent front court.

5 guards on board? I mean unless Joe or Sy are leaving I would think it makes little sense.

Next Year we run Joe, Sy, Quadir, JT, Bunch, Jesse, Carey, Brown, Frank and likely Benny unless he explodes early. JBA hanging as well. If we lose a couple guys to the portal then maybe but hard to see Joe or Sy going anywhere.

4 guards project on next years roster, they will probably have the scholarship available. Not uncommon to have 5 guards on scholarship especially w coaches who play more than a 7 man rotation.

Might as well use the scholarship if you got it.

Oh no nothing. If you have sources awesome. Act like an adult about it and stop starting 15 year old drama in a message board. Someone else has sources besides you and that oppose you. You do this every single time you say something. You can’t just walk into a new place acting like your arse is the only one that stink. Guess what, we all lay logs!
I’m pretty sure hes actually 15/16 years old lol

4 guards project on next years roster, they will probably have the scholarship available. Not uncommon to have 5 guards on scholarship especially w coaches who play more than a 7 man rotation.

Might as well use the scholarship if you got it.
Only Buddy and Jimmy (and Bourama) should be jotted down to leave after this year, so as of now, we don’t have a scholarship open. The two centers Jess and Frank should stay and JBA/Chaz seem to be pretty much Orange at this point and both will finally see some opportunity opened for minutes next year, either at one of the forward spots or possibly the 2 for Chaz. I don’t see those guys leaving for a much lesser program, after they’ve put in all this work. Our two guards should be back next year Joe and Sy, plus the 2 incoming guards and 5 freshman total and then Benny. So you have to think if a scholarship opens, it would come from Cole being ready to play professionally / or Benny, which should mean that scholarship should be used for a forward.

Personally I think it would be too much of a gamble to use it on another freshman guard, when we could possibly really need another proven forward from the transfer portal, knowing that the forwards are most likely to leave, if anybody.

5 guards on board? I mean unless Joe or Sy are leaving I would think it makes little sense.

Next Year we run Joe, Sy, Quadir, JT, Bunch, Jesse, Carey, Brown, Frank and likely Benny unless he explodes early. JBA hanging as well. If we lose a couple guys to the portal then maybe but hard to see Joe or Sy going I

rough day at the office? I didn't even say anything lmao. Wish you guys the best I'm outta here I'm done dealing with a bunch of old guys

rough day at the office? I didn't even say anything lmao. Wish you guys the best I'm outta here I'm done dealing with a bunch of old guys
You’ll be back. Because you crave attention. And, you find it here. You will probably create another account, but you’ll come back.

Actually I’m having a great day thanks for the concern. if you didn’t do anything you wouldn’t be getting defensive and having people say something to you now would you? It’s hilarious how you can throw shade and oppose established people but can’t take any of it and/or criticism your way. it has nothing do with the age of the people here, but the majurity level they are at.

Hopefully you’ll actually learn from this one, but until then Hasta La vista!

Actually I’m having a great day thanks for the concern. if you didn’t do anything you wouldn’t be getting defensive and having people say something to you now would you? It’s hilarious how you can throw shade and oppose established people but can’t take any of it and/or criticism your way. it has nothing do with the age of the people here, but the majurity level they are at.

Hopefully you’ll actually learn from this one, but until then Hasta La vista!
Throwing shade? At who? I didn't say anything that was disrespectful, that goes against anybody else. What I was trying to tell you guys is that my source is literally helping Pop make his decision. But he just kept saying not happening like he ignored what I said. And then this whole fiasco happened from nothing. I don't get it. You guys treat me like dog because I'm a 16 year old in high school. And you wonder why people hate our fanbase is because we have no respect for one another, we can just talk and have separate opinions without someone taking a shot at another person. That is why I'm not gonna be posting anymore. Sorry that I didn't learn my "lesson"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom