Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 154 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, just wanted to make a post in this thread. From KSR it has been confirmed Green has indeed faxed a signed Letter of Intent to the school of his choosing..I think It's UK.Here's why..Your guy dash says his contacts says they don't think Cuse has his signed LOI..I think Kentucky has it and is keeping quiet...Looks like Cal decided to push for QG and not wait on Young..Also Cal is hoping Green will bring Knox,Bamba and Diallo . UK needs to sign 6-7 guys this year..

Hi, just wanted to make a post in this thread. From KSR it has been confirmed Green has indeed faxed a signed Letter of Intent to the school of his choosing..I think It's UK.Here's why..Your guy dash says his contacts says they don't think Cuse has his signed LOI..I think Kentucky has it and is keeping quiet...Looks like Cal decided to push for QG and not wait on Young..Also Cal is hoping Green will bring Knox,Bamba and Diallo . UK needs to sign 6-7 guys this year..
Hey, thanks for stopping by. Too bad you can't stay. Why would you think we would care how many guys you need to sign this year?

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Too bad you can't stay. Why would you think we would care how many guys you need to sign this year?
Did i say you cared?Just giving my thought on what may have happened..No need to be rude ..

Thanks, we have access to the internet as well. Here's some breaking news for you too, we landed on the moon :rolleyes:

IMG_6014.GIF

Thanks, we have access to the internet as well. Here's some breaking news for you too, we landed on the moon :rolleyes:
Wow.just giving my thoughts..didn't see it posted..I'll just sit back and be quiet/watch:p

Yeah I was actually just wondering what Cal's formula was. So it is standard practice to have 6-7 five star recruits to get bounced before the final four?

That's funny, I'm pretty sure we were hopeful QG would bring the same players with him to cuse. We're pretty aware of what could have been, and what we lost. Still super ticked, especially after the kid wanted to be the a1 recruit which he was for us for 2 years and for UK for like a month. Somehow Cal made him believe he was his guy despite taking a PG last week and being on Trae Young hard the whole time.

Extremely frustrating situation. Cal take the rug out from under us again. It's lazy recruiting by Cal and UK, but he can do that. He can wait until the spring/summer, take a look at the top 25 players list, offer 20 of them, and he'll get 6-7 every year.

Extremely frustrating situation. Cal take the rug out from under us again. It's lazy recruiting by Cal and UK, but he can do that. He can wait until the spring/summer, take a look at the top 25 players list, offer 20 of them, and he'll get 6-7 every year.

We$$...

I hate to keep bringing this up, but I have never been able to forget the Nerlens Noel recruitment. Right up to the day of his announcement , it was Georgetown with Cuse and Kentucky in consideration . 5 minutes before he announced, Jake came on and said that Pay Pal Cal came in at the last minute with a bag of cash, and that Noel had a UK logo shaved into the back of his head. I lost tons of respect for UK that day, and was actually proud that JB had told Marbury's handlers to get the F out of his office when they asked for a paid commitment in the past , where guys like Cal just send WWW in to do their dirty work at the last minute. UMASS and Memphis being sanctioned after Cal left, along with the Noel recruitment is enough for me to draw my own conclusion.

Good luck, Quade... Cuse will be just fine actually developing lottery picks and making FF runs honestly.

If it's so widely known that Wes is The Bank of UK, why isn't the NCAA more interested in investigating the 'connections?' There have to be a few recruits who didn't choose that route. There's got to be something more incriminating than supposition and innuendo. What would it take, from fans or staffs from spurned schools, to 'suggest' to the NCAA that they look into these allegations? Is the system rigged?

If it's so widely known that Wes is The Bank of UK, why isn't the NCAA more interested in investigating the 'connections?' There have to be a few recruits who didn't choose that route. There's got to be something more incriminating than supposition and innuendo. What would it take, from fans or staffs from spurned schools, to 'suggest' to the NCAA that they look into these allegations? Is the system rigged?
I hear what you're saying, and it's maddening. But really, given Cals track record thus far, it's just a matter of "when" it happens as opposed to "if" it happens. And the more these rumors swirl in the post season every year of Cal flirting with the NBA, the closer he is to getting his ass busted, in my opinion.

Zelda Zonk said:

For whatever reason, coaches don't blow others coaches in. Think it's happened once.

Status
Not open for further replies.