Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
May fest is this weekend, and I'm not trying to say that's why they are all unofficially visiting, but it's a very good reason. I follow most of these guys on Twitter, and never ever tweet at them but do pay attention, and I can tell you Quade doesn't do much retreating or liking Cuse related stuff but is all over the Duke and UK attention. Does that mean much?-no, not really. You can tell he's starving for those offers though. I tend to believe it's all smoke and mirrors as he knows Cuse is his likely destination.
That may well be the case (that he's enjoying the attention, but is headed for 'Cuse). And a young guy .. getting love, why not. I think DC2 even went to UK ... just to see what it was like. Then he came home. Hopefully, QG will get tired of dating and seal the deal with 'Cuse this weekend.

Ya it is fun and games to be wined and dined as a recruit, but I bet QG is starting to get his fill of it and want to commit and move onto help recruit his future teammates. :noidea:

After saying that all I can think about is this!

Jimmy has come a long way with technology! Must be KO's parents taught him the ins and outs after the taxi ride from NYC!

My kids are looking at me strangely as I cackl at that. The last slo mo is priceless.

Quade says a lot of things. He's the type that could pull the trigger on a commitment at any moment. This needs to be wrapped up sooner than later. I doubt JB wants to continue playing cat and mouse till the fall for a kid that he has been in good shape with for nearly a year now.
Duffman says a lot of things...
sQI0r.jpg

Kid has officially blown up with Duke, Louisville, Syracuse, Georgetown, Arizona, Maryland, Michigan St., Villanova and a whole bunch more after him

Sure doesn't sound like he's making a decision any time soon...

Jasoncuse said:
724739671767412737 Sure doesn't sound like he's making a decision any time soon...

He's like the wind.

It could change any minute.

Hearing it will be too late.

Funny thing is all the Duke fans are hoping they offer Quade. They know he's the real deal.

Coach K has been asleep on this one.

I don't think fans should get their hopes up for a commitment this week. Tucker also said he's going back to Indiana again too. I'd be shocked if Diallo doesn't visit Duke and Kentucky.

I think there is something going down this weekend from what a few on here have made some innuendos...just saying...

We have had kids say they're going to visit us at some point, only to commit somewhere else and never show up at all.

Pretty common. Hope that this is one of those cases in our favor.

http://www.At their request, this n...story/1666168-quade-green-talks-weekend-visit

http://www.At their request, this n...story/1666168-quade-green-talks-weekend-visit
I thought we were considered the favorites before?

I don't think fans should get their hopes up for a commitment this week. Tucker also said he's going back to Indiana again too. I'd be shocked if Diallo doesn't visit Duke and Kentucky.
It is good just to be in the conversation sometimes.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.