Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't pay that "fan" any attention. By the way, have we ever figured out who that uconn fan is who said on the boneyard he has infiltrated our board? My Spidee sense is tingling.

The UConn fan who says he has infiltrated our board is a Grateful Dead fan. Lives in Connecticut. Runs a chimney cleaning and repair business ... It might be this guy.

I dig a clean chimney too, Trey.

at least she's wearing orange

dick.jpg

Better not let Quade visit the Phog

If you have never been out there it is out of this world

Folks: Please don't feed the troll. I wonder what his handle is on the boneyard.

How many "trolls" do you know that live in NYC but are still season ticket holders at the Carrier Dome?

The ignore button is an awesome feature.

So anyway, this Quade Green guy is very fun to watch. His EYBL performances were amazing. He will be fun to watch no matter where he lands but I'm more than hopeful he will be Orange. Regardless, our staff has done everything in their power to land him.

I do find it interesting that I didn't call any posters out, yet one quickly jumped in defensively to defend his alleged fandom.

The ignore button is an awesome feature.

So anyway, this Quade Green guy is very fun to watch. His EYBL performances were amazing. He will be fun to watch no matter where he lands but I'm more than hopeful he will be Orange. Regardless, our staff has done everything in their power to land him.

I do find it interesting that I didn't call any posters out, yet one quickly jumped in defensively to defend his alleged fandom.
If 2-3 has that much time and effort to make all the posts he does, after watching all of our crappy games (pre-season, cupcake, NC State) all the while not slipping using the proper pronouns (we, us vs. you, etc.) and is a UCONN fan, I tip my hat and will accept the wool being pulled over my eyes. I think it's far more likely he's just rather gloomy, especially compared to the average poster here, and probably a contrarian by nature. He does express lots of excitement for the program and our players during good times. Look, If I had a secret Boneyard handle and made all these positive posts about them to fool them, I don't think I could live with myself for (even fake) saying all the nice stuff. You'll never find me saying "Daniel Hamilton is incredible!" :vomit::vomit: Screw UCONN.

None. Why is it that a lot of people think you are a UConn fan?

Because I don't wear orange colored glasses drinking orange Kool-Aid like most of this board

I give credit where credit is do but won't hesitate to call out a player or coach when it's needed.

There is nothing I hate more than excuses.

From the start I could see BJ Johnson and Kaleb Joseph could not play at this level and I let it be known and was attacked on here and called a troll but if people would just take off the orange colored glasses and watch the games they would see the same thing and look what happened both are gone and at low level schools.

Because I don't wear orange colored glasses drinking orange Kool-Aid like most of this board

I give credit where credit is do but won't hesitate to call out a player or coach when it's needed.

There is nothing I hate more than excuses.

From the start I could see BJ Johnson and Kaleb Joseph could not play at this level and I let it be known and was attacked on here and called a troll but if people would just take off the orange colored glasses and watch the games they would see the same thing and look what happened both are gone and at low level schools.
You think that is what it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.