Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Melo played all four years he would absolutely be on that list. He was the best player in college basketball his freshmen year.
You must excuse capt Tuttle I think he likes the cough syrup.

Lol, doesn't take much imagination to figure out the reason for this visit.

Lots of important, positive things happening...

Quade Green on the verge of committing.

Hamidou Diallo visiting as well.

I'm a newly-minted SyracuseFan.com Hall of Famer. (I'm still writing my acceptance speech, but I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to the HOF Committee.)

I'm a newly-minted SyracuseFan.com Hall of Famer. (I'm still writing my acceptance speech, but I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to the HOF Committee.)
Who are you going to have induct you at the ceremony?

Green is going to start the 17 class with a bang and its going to be a huge October!

If Diallo by some miracle plays college we are the team to beat for his services.

Congrats, hope I make the HOF soon, seems like I've been posting forever.

Green is going to start the 17 class with a bang and its going to be a huge October!

If Diallo by some miracle plays college we are the team to beat for his services.

How does it work, haven't you been a Hall of Famer already Jordoo?

You gotta think Quade will pull the trigger really soon. Maybe this weekend. So pumped.
I would like him to show up at Orange Madness and announce it there, and really see the Dome rock its socks off.

The only reason I can imagine for your exclusion involves spelling. ;)

I would like him to show up at Orange Madness and announce it there, and really see the Dome rock its socks off.

I don't think that's allowed.

If Melo played all four years he would absolutely be on that list. He was the best player in college basketball his freshmen year.
Did he play 4 years? No.
You really think Melo would be in the same catagory as those guys? Delusional.
He was a great Orangeman, but not even the best one, according to his own coach. IMO, Coleman was also a better player.
Those guys I listed are transcendant. Melo is not.
Being rational does not impact my fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.