Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that's allowed.

If we can't bring in Quade for Orange Madness, how 'bout a very special appearance by the Shock...Master!!! Imagine him slamming through that wall and blowing the roof off the Dome. Pure magic.

Last edited:
Did he play 4 years? No.
You really think Melo would be in the same catagory as those guys? Delusional.
He was a great Orangeman, but not even the best one, according to his own coach. IMO, Coleman was also a better player.
Those guys I listed are transcendant. Melo is not.
Being rational does not impact my fandom.

Different eras. You don't think Carmelo would have been a better college player than Coleman if he had stayed for four years like Derrick did? Sorry but you are wrong.

Carmelo averaged 22 points and 10 rebounds as a FRESHMAN and led a team to a national title. And if Coleman would have played in the era of one-and-done, he would have been gone after averaging 11.9 points and 8.8 rebounds per game as a freshman.

Different eras. You don't think Carmelo would have been a better college player than Coleman if he had stayed for four years like Derrick did? Sorry but you are wrong.

Carmelo averaged 22 points and 10 rebounds as a FRESHMAN and led a team to a national title. And if Coleman would have played in the era of one-and-done, he would have been gone after averaging 11.9 points and 8.8 rebounds per game as a freshman.

The other side of that coin is that Melo probably doesn't get those numbers if he played in 1987 and he's certainly not leading anyone to the title.

The other side of that coin is that Melo probably doesn't get those numbers if he played in 1987 and he's certainly not leading anyone to the title.

Fair point.

That being said, they're comparable at the very least IMO. Both were top 5 picks, and Carmelo is a Hall of Famer.

And if we can Nail Diallo too the dome be electric with huge crowds for the time they are here...
basketball-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

nothing-but-net-smiley-emoticon.gif

Never played against guys like Coleman played against.

Just wishful thinking from Zagoria? Otherwise it makes zero sense. Zero point zero.

Not to concerned given what insiders have previously shared...feels like Coleman's recruitment a few years back...lots of visits to Cuse...did midnight madness at Kentucky and week after committed to Cuse (roughly on timing )...I think he is going cuz what teenagers wouldn't take a free trip? Good thing is ours is after...be confident... Go Cuse!

Not to concerned given what insiders have previously shared...feels like Coleman's recruitment a few years back...lots of visits to Cuse...did midnight madness at Kentucky and week after committed to Cuse (roughly on timing )...I think he is going cuz what teenagers wouldn't take a free trip? Good thing is ours is after...be confident... Go Cuse!
I agree...can you imagine the broads you'd get spending a weekend with the UK basketball team? I think there is a zero point zero chance I wouldnt take an official visit...I'm pretty sure I'd even follow it up with a weekend at Florida state or USC :)
images

Status
Not open for further replies.