Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is perfect, Moyer can work them both over with how great a fit SU would be for them.
Watched my first Moyer interview yesterday. Kid is Mr. Personality. Couldn't be more impressed and has broadcasting written all over him after his career is over. Kind of guy who could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves.

Watched my first Moyer interview yesterday. Kid is Mr. Personality. Couldn't be more impressed and has broadcasting written all over him after his career is over. Kind of guy who could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves.

Ketchup popsicle?

upload_2016-2-24_14-10-31.png

I think he has cardiologist written all over him, at least that's his plan.

What Arizona is the new ucon or Indiana offering all our top targets

Miller has Philly connections of some sort. He pulled Hollis-Jefferson from Chester, PA. although the current roster is primarily west coast guys.

Miller has Philly connections of some sort. He pulled Hollis-Jefferson from Chester, PA. although the current roster is primarily west coast guys.
Zona assistant, Book Richardson is the east coast connect. He's a fellow St. Rays alum and is one of the top 10 recruiters in the country imho. He would be my first call to join the staff if I was Hop, to see if he's interested in coming back home east.:)

Zona assistant, Book Richardson is the east coast connect. He's a fellow St. Rays alum and is one of the top 10 recruiters in the country imho. He would be my first call to join the staff if I was Hop, to see if he's interested in coming back home east.:)
Happy bday Dean... do we need to worry about Quade going west?

Happy bday Dean... do we need to worry about Quade going west?
Thank you. I wouldn't sweat about that yet. The interesting thing about Zona is that I think currently they're top 2 for Trevon Duval, alongside Maryland. I don't think Quade and Hami are going to want to share the spotlight with him in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.