Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

Xtreme: your hard work is greatly appreciated. Any way these posts can be linked in a way that people can read them at work? A lot of us are blocked from social media sites at work. Just a thought. Thanks.
What browser are you using? I was using Firefox at work, and couldn't see any of the embedded tweets (allegedly - I would never waste my company's time like that ;)). Started using Chrome or IE, however, and all is well. Must be a setting I can't figure out in FF. Give it a shot.

What browser are you using? I was using Firefox at work, and couldn't see any of the embedded tweets (allegedly - I would never waste my company's time like that ;)). Started using Chrome or IE, however, and all is well. Must be a setting I can't figure out in FF. Give it a shot.

I use IE at work and am not allowed to use anything else. Thanks.

Is it a version issue? What version of IE are you running at work?

Probably. Our technology sucks. I have no idea what version it is but I'm sure it's outdated. We are not allowed to do updates.

If he leaves this weekend without committing, I don't think we get him. But I think we should all be confident!
It seems unlikely the visit would have occurred this quickly if there wasn't a strong sense he is motivated toward SU. It's been a wonderful day and hope he chooses orange. There seems to be a good rapport established between the Battles and SU and think it could be a good fit. Mutual respect is a great thing...

Probably. Our technology sucks. I have no idea what version it is but I'm sure it's outdated. We are not allowed to do updates.
I've worked in a similar environment where our network was locked down pretty tight. Wonderful for uniformity and safety, but not so great for monitoring current events...

I wish there was a hoops equivalent of HUDL for basketball players. It's a pain in the arse trying to find the most recent highlight mix of Battle. Which, I know, is tougher because he was injured for much of last year.

mamba-fruit-chews-orange-90320.jpg

These would go nice with my dome dog.

They are not
Foiled again. I never get those board member guesses. But I will try again. :)
Still. Your response is intriguing. It might mean that the treasure map that leads to Bjorn might still be attainable. Still. Is. Hope! Good times.

I wish there was a hoops equivalent of HUDL for basketball players. It's a pain in the arse trying to find the most recent highlight mix of Battle. Which, I know, is tougher because he was injured for much of last year.
Bunch of Gill St Bernard's full games from back when he was playing with the Jared Sina.
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=gill st bernard's basketball&sm=1
Try to find the older ones as he was injured and missed some of the more recent games. But a ton of old stuff, just have to dig from the link above.

I worked at a place where the firewall technology would block social media sites. But if when I used my own personal laptop with their wireless which was outside the firewall I was able to access everything. It had nothing to do with IE in my case.

When has JB ever played more than 7 players?

As already pointed out 2011-12. And don't forget we won the NC with GMac, Duany, Billy, Melo, Warrick, Pace, Forth, and McNeil with Pace getting the least amount of minutes per game at just under 15 minutes. Still, it's true we tend to get by with 7.5 in most years.

Cheers,
Neil

Battle committed to Michigan during his visit. Maybe he will do it again with Syracuse!

Agree 100%. I really want Huerter, too.

Man if we land Battle, I hope another scholarship opens up so we can land Huerter as well. The two of them along with Moyer would be a top five class.

Chukwu. With that kind of size, we can play Christian White on the front line.

You know how to start a website, Jekelish.

Foiled again. I never get those board member guesses. But I will try again. :)
Still. Your response is intriguing. It might mean that the treasure map that leads to Bjorn might still be attainable. Still. Is. Hope! Good times.
I kinda liked Bjorn. He was more fun than some...

2009, 2011, 2012, 2013

Edit: can't believe I forgot 2003.

Funny thing is our best team in that range was the 2010 one which only played 7. So if you have the right flexibility/talent/chemistry, 7 is all you need.

If Battle commits and comes in next year, he would turn an already-talented backcourt rotation into a wrecking machine: Battle ('16), on top of Howard ('15), KJ ('14) and MR ('15) ... are you f'g kidding me? That's deeper than 11-12 (MCW, Waiters, Scoop and Trevor).
Battle comes, KJ goes, IMO.

Supposition:
TB: Coach, I want to take my official visit to SU
JB: You are committed to Michigan. We don't give official visits to committed players.
TB: I could decommit.
JB: Unless you are ready to visit and commit to us, don't recommit from Michigan. You also need to talk to coach Belien before you decide.

TB: Okay coach, I will call you back.

TB: Coach, its Tyus. I decommitted from Michigan. I am ready to be Orange.

JB: Great, let's get you up here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom