Pitt game thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt game thread

We're up 14 with 2:30 left and my heart is pounding. I need professional help.
Nope. Still scarred by the Pitt choke job that I am still scarred by when I went to the dome for the first time. The score was Exactly what it was now lol. No way we blow this tho

Nope. Still scarred by the Pitt choke job that I am still scarred by when I went to the dome for the first time. The score was Exactly what it was now lol. No way we blow this tho

I just want to peacefully enjoy the NFL playoffs knowing in the back of my mind that my beloved Orange don't suck as bad as I thought they did.

I just want to peacefully enjoy the NFL playoffs knowing in the back of my mind that my beloved Orange don't suck as bad as I thought they did.
These games tonight STINK tho. Maybe the Seattle game will be good

I'm not exactly happy with how misleading that final margin was. At least it was still double digits.

To be fair, we left our starters in too.
I think as the winning team you leave yours in until the opponents are out...unless you're up by 40 or something ridiculous.

But up 15-20 or so, leave them in until the opponent concedes. Not going to risk having their starters beating up on our walkons.

I still have PTSD from the Paul Harris late game collapse. I will be relaxed when we're up 10 with a minute left.
I was just thinking about that game today. Ugh. Not sure which was worse, that game or the one we spit the bit to Providence and Austin Croshere. Can't remember what year, but I think it was Big East tourney game or a late season game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom