Pitt game thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt game thread...

C'mon DC. Better D needed on that penetration.

It's pointless to run a pick and roll with Roberson. Pitt just double teams g or cooney cause he can't make a play.
It's pointless to play him period unless we're going up against a top 10 team because that's the only time he remembers he's good at basketball.

WaHoos4Me said:
Thought Lyden? got fouled going up there...

Fouled...Then pulled down. But we are getting calls..so...

Any ideas how to watch online from Mexico because it says the espn watch app is not good out of the country.

G's FT shooting is mystifying and infuriating...

Lydon got fouled twice in one play, no call.

Still hanging tough though... G needs to attack the hoop and once Frank gets in there he should do the same.

I love DC and Roberson's hustle and effort, now if we can just get them to aim at the hoop when they shoot bunnies.

If DC can just get the bunnies to go he would be such a HUGE help to us. This lineup we have right now can play with the big teams in the ACC.

Was Pitt's guy, #2, more concerned with his headband than the grabbing possession of the basketball???

Not sure this pace favors Cuse... Would seem they would want to slow it down with a limited rotation

ATTENTION TO THE CUSE COACHING STAFF: The zone with Coleman in the game is pretty bad, the zone without him is an absolute joke. They legit just let up four straight layups with no resistance.

We Are Syracuse said:
ATTENTION TO THE CUSE COACHING STAFF: The zone with Coleman in the game is pretty bad, the zone without him is an absolute joke. They legit just let up four straight layups with no resistance.

They're following the script.

All his 3s lately go in and out.

I know - they all rattle out after being half-way down. :(

Lydon is soooooooooooooo not aggressive on offense. His three seems to have really flattened out too.

longislandcuse said:
Is Obokoh that bad that we'd rather give up unlimited layups than play him?

I think maybe he is

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom