Pitt game thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt game thread...

The first 8 minutes were an aberration with the officials, we can't buy a foul call now and we're getting called for everything.

I mean I guess could hand out five And-1s in his time but I just don't get how he could be any worse. Ive never seen anything like it.

Is Obokoh that bad that we'd rather give up unlimited layups than play him?

Not a shot at you but I don't know why people think Obokoh could get 30 seconds in this type of game. He's way over matched. He should be at a D2 school

How come Cooney can't finish with his left hand yet? That right handed lay-up thing he does on the left side is sooooooooo awkward looking.

#5 on Pitt looks like that guy in pick up games who is sweaty and smells bad and you dread having to guard.

How come Cooney can't finish with his left hand yet? That right handed lay-up thing he does on the left side is sooooooooo awkward looking.
Lol, left handed finishes are advanced mechanics. I'm talking at least JV before you start mastering that.

Is Rafael Maia the 'Freaks and Geeks' kid all grown up??????????

maia_web_1415-002.gif

Refs are doing really well. First quality officiated half I've seen all around. Props. Not a bad half. Gbinije needs to keep being aggressive.

I'll take a tie game at Pitt at the half but we sure left a lot of points out there with the missed free throws and a couple short ones. Somehow have to clean that up in the 2nd half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom