Pitt game thread... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt game thread...

Does Hopkins not have enough awareness to know when it's a good time to call a time out. He finally calls one after the game is totally out of hand. Sheesh!

Lydon isnt a five. Not his fault. Amazing we even have to play him there.

Also. How about free throws. Mf'er again

This team is too small to compete with a team like Pitt.
This team is too small to compete with just about any ACC team. Get used to getting crushed on the offensive glass. If Lydon is going go give us nothing then Obokoh needs more time.

Hop should have called timeout before it became a 8-0 run. Really bad.

Missed free throws.

Poor rebounding.

Lydon's complete disappearance.

Officials tightening up big time in the second half.

Just didn't have enough to pull this one out.

Lydon isnt a five. Not his fault. Amazing we even have to play him there.

Also. How about free throws. Mf'er again

Our team should practice free-throws in the gym.

College basketball loves the charge. It's why it sucks.

Yup. It's not the game I love at all. In fact, I'm beginning to actively hate it. Don't have a good answer for why I still watch.

WTH was that Cooney???
Been saying for 3 years nothing good happens when he drives unless a bailout foul is called. But he played pretty well overall. Big guys need to get position. Getting outrebounded like that is pathetic

This team is too small to compete with just about any ACC team. Get used to getting crushed on the offensive glass. If Lydon is going go give us nothing then Obokoh needs more time.

I was thinking that too earlier - Lydon is allowing every pass to get through, not grabbing boards, on offense too tentative to do anything - might as well throw some minutes to Chino (and watch him foul out quickly!). Maybe he could compete on the boards a bit? Not sure though.

Missed free throws.

Poor rebounding.

Lydon's complete disappearance.

Officials tightening up big time in the second half.

Just didn't have enough to pull this one out.

Hop should have called timeout on the 4-0, 6-0, 8-0 part of the run with a few minutes left in the 2nd half.

Our team should practice free-throws in the gym.
free throws didn't beat us dave. We can't defend the post. You just can't win the way we are forced top play this year.

This is utterly insane that a program like syracuse is getting outrebounded by THIRTY every other game. I just can't wrap my head around it. Teams could literally just throw the ball at the hoop and get the rebound for a layup and that's the best way to beat syracuse

You mean jumping a foot into a driving player isn't a charge?

And the dumbass announcers are all "oh yeah, that's a charge." I swear like 75% of the population is absolutely clueless about basketball now. Too many years watching this garbage and being brainwashed I guess.

Hop should have called timeout on the 4-0, 6-0, 8-0 part of the run with a few minutes left in the 2nd half.

Yeah, pretty inexplicable we didn't use a timeout at any point when the time appeared to start panicking a bit.

free throws didn't beat us dave. We can't defend the post. You just can't win the way we are forced top play this year.

Coach Hop let the game get out of control. He should have called timeout during a late second half run. Instead he watched.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom