Pitt Gameday... | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Narduzzi is narduzzi and Dino is Dino. They are polar opppsite coaching styles. Expecting Dino or narduzzi to change because of performance is dumb
Awesome. It’s good what he is doing is working so far. What is dumb is the undisciplined execution of his team against what should be an inferior opponent- again.

I can't believe we didn't see MacPhail at all. Keeping Shrader in when the jig is up feels like kicking field goals when you're down 3+ scores.
Well that tells you how bad our backups are.

You have a coach whose ass is so firmly on the hot seat that it’s got an impression on it, and his go to at QB is a QB so injured he can’t throw. I mean seriously.

Either the other options are woefully unprepared or they just aren’t capable. And when you’re talking about the most important position on the team….

I mean how many games did we lose because we didn’t have a capable QB behind Dungey? And yeah I know we had Mahoney but he wasn’t capable of winning games consistently on a team where the starter could.

But at this rate I’d take Mahoney over whatever this is lol.

How does Arizona have a good team and we can't?

You ever been to Arizona?

298557401_490692029731571_5714490656909000954_n.jpg

This is the first game in NY or NJ I haven’t been to in person since we started these gimmick games, thank god I decided to go to Cortica instead!
My boys came out on top!

Georgia Tech feels so fortunate to play us next week, even with Georgia to end their season they know they are going bowling

So I haven’t been on the chat but why did shrader do the backflip? Like seriously. I didn’t have sound on tv. So what the heck was that

I think what’s most upsetting to me is the defense isn’t the walking wounded and yet they’re letting a PSU failure and Pitt backup QB beat them through the air. Pathetic.

Awesome. It’s good what he is doing is working so far. What is dumb is the undisciplined execution of his team against what should be an inferior opponent- again.
What are you talking about? His demeanor has nothing to do with the performance of the football team.

Georgia Tech feels so fortunate to play us next week, even with Georgia to end their season they know they are going bowling
I was at the last GT-Cuse game. There is less than zero percent chance I go - or even watch it.

Pitt takes 4 timeouts in the half. Huh?
All in the 2nd, 12:06, 7:08, 7:08 & 0:11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom