Pitt Gameday... | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately football games comprise more than the first drive
Tell me more about how those other drives ended.

You’re arguing that garbage is garbage

Pat’s head will explode when we line up Enrique under center next series

Imagine how bad Wilson and Davis are that we have to play Shrader who can’t use his throwing arm. This is why you bring in at least 1 or 2 QB’s a class and let the best man win and the others can transfer out. You can’t take a chance on the most important position on the field. i would bring in multiple QB’s a class and let them figure it out. Why not if your just going to waste scholarships on no name JC’s from California who will never play
Well that’s the thing. A gimmicky game plan like this may catch a team off guard for a few series, but once the defense smarts up to it, you need to have something else to go to. And I’m not exactly sure what that is because we can’t throw the ball literally at all.

Oh well. At least we scored on the first drive. Moral victory lol.

Maybe we can an A. I. coach and save a lot of money to be given to support staff? Such a coach would be always right on the percentages and would learn as it goes. We don’t have that now.

I don’t think we’d win the FCS title this year. We have a lot of players who aren’t ACC caliber. We have a few guys who are special, but across the board this is a bottom 20 roster in the country.

Somebody recorded that State Farm championship promo a little too early

I don’t know which is worse the offsides giving them a free 5 yards or ESPN not knowing how many timeouts Pittsburgh has.

Yet another week where we continue to have pre-snap penalties on offense, second week in a row on fourth and one. This offense is a complete joke. We have been screwed his fans in every way possible losing to a crappy Virginia Tech team by 60, a Pop Warner team like Boston College at home and now we’re being treated to this pathetic display of offense. Just burn this whole program down please

You can only win this way if you are protecting a lead, which we were. Still only 1 possession but at some point…. A pass may be needed.

This is the first game in NY or NJ I haven’t been to in person since we started these gimmick games, thank god I decided to go to Cortica instead!

Absolutely not, -an 18th year qb should know to slide inbounds. He isn’t 5 years old. You can fire Dino at halftime for all I care but that’s not his fault
It all falls on the head coach. Babers is the one making 4 million dollars of year. He obviously needs to do better teaching his players about situational awareness. You don’t run any sort of play near the sidelines. A draw up the middle for cripes sake.

I’ve heard the injury excuse a lot the past week from the program. Am I incorrect or is our injury situation not as bad this year as the last few?

Feel like it’s a weak excuse. Yeah we lost OG, Wohlabaugh, and Shrader is the walking wounded, but we some have at least SOME OTHER OPTIONS to turn to.

I can't believe we didn't see MacPhail at all. Keeping Shrader in when the jig is up feels like kicking field goals when you're down 3+ scores.

It all falls on the head coach. Babers is the one making 4 million dollars of year. He obviously needs to do better teaching his players about situational awareness. You don’t run any sort of play near the sidelines. A draw up the middle for cripes sake.
I don’t care what play is called, he needs to know it to run out of bounds. If you don’t have that you will never win a game…. And I agree with everything fall on the head coach, but you need a full play book. Can’t say my players are stupid I’m gonna run up the middle

the shredder has been playing possum to draw the defense in . wait til he unleashes a 50 yd bomb to start the 2nd half.

Little engine that could is not walking through that door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom