Pitt Gameday... | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Wildhack feels good allowing this. You can’t blame the coach who just isn’t good he’s not gonna fire himself. You blame the guy allowing him to go out there and make a mockery of Syracuse football. Backflips and trickery bs losing to Pitt.

Captain Obvious here, but this lead can’t get bigger if we have any chance.

I hope Wildhack feels good allowing this. You can’t blame the coach who just isn’t good he’s not gonna fire himself. You blame the guy allowing him to go out there and make a mockery of Syracuse football. Backflips and trickery bs losing to Pitt.
He got an extension after a 10-3 season. That was a fine and right decision. The buy out is expensive and he did enough last year to make a firing not worth it. Idk what people want him to do. Why would you pay him 6M+ to walk away when he got you to a bowl game. Why pay him anything more than you have to now.

Caleb Okechukwu is constantly 4 or 5 yards back. I was expecting a lot from him this year, but he really hasn’t made any impact all year.

Missed the first half. Can someone fill me in on this apparently infamous backflip?

He got an extension after a 10-3 season. That was a fine and right decision. The buy out is expensive and he did enough last year to make a firing not worth it. Idk what people want him to do. Why would you pay him 6M+ to walk away when he got you to a bowl game. Why pay him anything more than you have to now.
Why can’t you fire him for cause? Cause he sucks

Wonder if Wildhack has donor presentations tonight. If so those should be interesting.

Half the mob podcast having a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors