Pitt Gameday... | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be honest at this point in the game I assumed it would be Carlos 2/8 with a pick. Not Garrett taking handoffs and going Simone Biles mid play.
Imagine how bad they must think Wilson is. Last years Pitt game should have been a warning.

I know this is entertaining but this is also pathetic coaching

We’re only winning because of how tough Allen, Garrett and Dan are.

The staffs failing the team
Shrader can't throw. I don't know if anyone was paying attention, but he underthrew Mang in the endzone.

I think we tried that play back when I was in 7th grade playing 2 on 2 with all time QB in a vacant lot of grass in the neighborhood

As bad as we are, pit is an abomination. If Dino loses this game there's 0% chance that you can keep this guy

I was hoping that would be our chance either way

Right now as we speak the other QBs are doing cart wheels and somersaults trying to get Dino’s attention.

And they are going to win. And will get to 6-6 and Dino will be back!

Unless our wideouts figure out how to help i dont see us scoring a point after half

Why are people pissed we’re not running our “traditional” offense here. We all know that ain’t winning us the game. We are throwing the kitchen sink at them and if it works and gets them a W, then damn let’s keep doing it
It's not that we're not running the normal offense.

It's that we have proof that we're so bad that this is our best option against a terrible opponent.

GS’s dead arm is so bad he can’t even hold the ball lol

Why isn’t that a first down? It was over the marker then knocked out for a fumble that we recovered.

Man…. I’m entertained. Outside of winning and being competent and having good coaching decisions and sound football and competing for 4 quarters…. That’s all I ask

Lol now Dino grows a set gtfoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors