Pitt Predictions... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Predictions...

IMG_3812.jpeg

28-10 Pitt, I have seen nothing from this team that makes me think they can compete with anybody in this league. Pitt played FSU tough for a half.

Whatever the Yankees paid for this clunker they got ripped off. It’s hard to image a less desirable game to watch in person or on TV. They pick football games as well as they pick baseball players.

Trust me, their support for this will be economical.

For the Notre Dame game in 2017 they had almost half the stadium shut down (concessions closed, pissers locked) and there were a lot of NY ND fans there...

They'll prolly open one concession stand and a single pisser for this, LOL.

Last edited:
Trust me, their support for this will be economical.

For the Notre Dame game in 2017 that had almost half the stadium shut down (concessions closed, pissers locked.) and there were a lot of NY ND fans there...

They'll prolly open one concession stand and a single pisser for this, LOL.
They can probably get away with a row of Porta Potties and a hotdog cart in the parking lot for this barn burner.

They can probably get away with a row of Porta Potties and a hotdog cart in the parking lot for this barn burner.

Just grab a sabrette cart guy off the street and flip him a fin... sounds about right.

Whatever the Yankees paid for this clunker they got ripped off. It’s hard to image a less desirable game to watch in person or on TV. They pick football games as well as they pick baseball players.
last night's prime time nfl game was bears / panthers. i'm sure the ratings were thru the roof. not.

Our defense needs to pitch a shutout.

Our offense is in bad shape.

I will be there.

Go Orange