Play in game on the table. Do you bite? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Play in game on the table. Do you bite?

These last five games are going to be very challenging. Winning at Georgia Tech will take a huge effort on our part. They're on the same level of teams like Va Tech, Pitt, Clemson, NC State who we have either lost to on the road, or needed a miracle to beat.

For that reason, sign me up for the play-in game in a second.

We will be favored at Georgia Tech. Probably will open at 2.5.

If we get in, this team has the potential to be the greatest bracket busting team of all time! They certainly could win it all. Streaky hot shooting by 4 different guys could seal the deal. We could even have breakout performance from Thompson or Roberson that could cause and unexpected win. We just have to get into the damn thing!

As I've said all year, the talent is there. It's a matter of them clicking and playing good defense to go along with it.

We simply aren't going to win on the road I fear. We need to beat duke or ville and GA tech. I think 10-8 is our ceiling and floor. That's probably not enough.

I think one win in the ACCT would get us in. Maybe?

As I've said all year, the talent is there. It's a matter of them clicking and playing good defense to go along with it.

I really think the problem with our defense is Gillon running out of steam sometimes. The more he plays the better his conditioning. Thompson needs to stay out of foul trouble. And Battle needs to be more consistent. This team has potential if can just get into the tournament.

I would take it for sure. Win that game and you have momentum and a winnable Round 1 game against a flawed 6 seed.

I really think the problem with our defense is Gillon running out of steam sometimes. The more he plays the better his conditioning. Thompson needs to stay out of foul trouble. And Battle needs to be more consistent. This team has potential if can just get into the tournament.

When is the last time Thompson has played good minutes and has finished with less than four fouls?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom