Please tell me the rules of the board | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Please tell me the rules of the board

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and a few others have been beating a dead horse with your complaints about Boeheims coaching. I mean how many times do you need to repeat yourself. That pretty much sums it up. Do you have to discuss the same topic every game?
Btw. Apologize to others. You. No respect sir sorry

Bball. Thanks man! Appreciate your insight and kind words. Your comments always! I will try to be more aware and sensitive to the board. I really am not a basher by nature and don't ever want to be. I am a recently retired back to Jersey/family after 30 years as a business exec in Silicon Valley and my nature is to try to identify problems and fix them. I guess I carried it over to this board and as an ex manager of people my style is different than Coach Boeheims recent behavior( here I go again. Damn it). I love Boeheim! I love my kids too but occasionally have to be critical with them. Thanks again!

WOman :cool:

I' m new here and don't know what is not acceptable. I truly am a fan and have no intentions of undermining Syracuse Basketball. If I have appeared negative it is because I have been frustrated and confused about this year. Any guidelines you can provide would be much appreciated . Thank You!
RULE NO.1
All rules and laws are made to be broken.
RULE NO.2
Reread rule no.1

I know some of the administrators on this site personally. I know it's not an easy job. I've complained about other posters to them in the past. Sometimes I don't even understand the where the line is that when you cross over it you are reprimanded. Some seem to get away with more than others. The overly repetitive stuff does get wearisome. Saying that, I think they do a good job , I appreciate what they do, and I wouldn't want to do it.
Yeah I knew it was you all along...:p

Well . . . . in a manner of speaking.
I think I'm gonna be quiet because I just keep digging myself a deeper hole and that's not what I want. Go Orange! Best wishes to all!

Ok ty. Now I get It. Sorry Legend. My bad!
So is CTO and she is one of the founders of the board and a lot more than that but some of that is on a need to know basis. So if there is anyone whose wishes you want to abide by it is her. Do that and you'll be a welcome member of the family.

Again I'm new. What defines a troll? I don't get it. How do I benefit by making people angry? I am far from the only person to have appeared negative. Now I feel compelled to only say what people want to hear on this board.
Ken M is that you?

Bball. Thanks man! Appreciate your insight and kind words. Your comments always! I will try to be more aware and sensitive to the board. I really am not a basher by nature and don't ever want to be. I am a recently retired back to Jersey/family after 30 years as a business exec in Silicon Valley and my nature is to try to identify problems and fix them. I guess I carried it over to this board and as an ex manager of people my style is different than Coach Boeheims recent behavior( here I go again. Damn it). I love Boeheim! I love my kids too but occasionally have to be critical with them. Thanks again!
Ahhh there's so much Tristy here...

Rules and terms for pretty much all sites are posted via a link at the bottom right of a page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom