texascpa

Living Legend
Choose Now

Lehigh
10628979-standard.jpg

Vs

Iona
Iona-16.jpg

LEHIGH because that picture is phenomenal.

The skinny girl is soooooooo thrilled to have the size down low, but the not-as-skinny girl looks like she just realized she was supposed to be the thrower not the throwee.

Even my wife chuckled when the camera panned past them. Will say no more.

I am so happy for them right now!

Find a school outside the northeast that has comparable cheerleaders to these two squads.

I know Syracuse is in the northeast...but the northeast blows. In virtually every possible way.

i knew bigger people are slow... but that one Lehigh girl is way behind. Get your arms up, IF THE SKINNY GIRL HITS THE DECK ITS ALL YOUR FAULT.

I will not vote, don't want to give us any Bad Karma! :)

Iona has a pretty good offensive line this year.

I vote for the Saint Louis Cheerleaders. They had SLU on the front of their uniforms. Not sure of their nickname but was hoping it was the Titans and then they could add the "T"

Seeing the multiple shots of the Lehigh cheerleaders allowed me to teach my 9 year old the important life lessons that Yes, Fat girls can be cheerleaders too.....oh, and we don't call them Fat girls anymore, now they are ladies of substance.

My 13 year old daughter (who was cheering AGAINST Duke... without being taught) said, Dad those Lehigh cheerleaders are fat. But she is anti-cheerleader...

My 13 year old daughter (who was cheering AGAINST Duke... without being taught) said, Dad those Lehigh cheerleaders are fat. But she is anti-cheerleader...

But they could all change the oil in your car or use a slide rule to calculate the proper angle of attack. Just sayin.

I'll take the Lehigh girls in a pie eating contest, but Iona in a street fight.

I was hoping to see the Sun Dolls and the Jayhawk Girls...now those are stunning cheerleaders.

5140546389_12e3d6abd2_z.jpg

I vote Norfolk State

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

That Lehigh rugby team would win if you are asking about a drink off. Hot dog eating contest probably goes to Iona. That NSU picture has the scariest one of them all, right there in the middle.

I was hoping to see the Sun Dolls and the Jayhawk Girls...now those are stunning cheerleaders.
the sun dolls do not qualify as stunning - good lord there are low standards on this board

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom