Postgame Thoughts… FSU game 2 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… FSU game 2

Most are not from America. We just went to the wrong country lol. I love Jesse and doley but taller is elsewhere.
FFA8F5D9-4E44-4143-864B-D3C194D14428.jpeg

Lol you are out in left field on this one.

Quincy Ballard is from Syracuse NY and played for FSU tonight. We recruited him a little bit.
1 out of how many? And this isn’t the first year. They have at least 3 over 7 foot. And then prob like 5 that are over 6’8 or damn near.

Poor coaching on display at end of game. Down 1 with a chance to take the lead under 30 seconds. Coach should make sure his team knows that if we miss and they get possession to foul immediately. That still gives us another chance to get a tying 3 up. So what does JB's team do? Clearly had no clue what to do. Allow FSU to pass the ball upcourt for a uncontested dunk. Still the chance for a last possession 3 to tie. Yet his team panics and throws a long inbound heave away. Again total absence of coaching. And it's obvious that SU has no practiced play for end of 1st half or end of game play.

Poor coaching on display at end of game. Down 1 with a chance to take the lead under 30 seconds. Coach should make sure his team knows that if we miss and they get possession to foul immediately. That still gives us another chance to get a tying 3 up. So what does JB's team do? Clearly had no clue what to do. Allow FSU to pass the ball upcourt for a uncontested dunk. Still the chance for a last possession 3 to tie. Yet his team panics and throws a long inbound heave away. Again total absence of coaching. And it's obvious that SU has no practiced play for end of 1st half or end of game play.
How a player doesn’t know to foul anyway, is beyond me.

I’m baffled at what Jimmy Jr. was doing there.

There is no coaching when the ball is in play. The non-foul was totally on Jimmy B. The inbounds pass was totally on Joe. The last 2 boneheaded plays out of many in the game.

We had one less than 5 miles from the dome and you still won’t submit to this?
Yes I understand that. It’s not my fault the coaching staff the bed and let him come down and visit me in Florida.

I'm just trying to figure out where FSU is finding these 7'+ frosh to throw out here in waves every year I mean seriously what the hell
I want to know why they were picked #2 preseason and almost lost to us twice if we didn’t totally screw up with a minute or so left?

Look at the bright side….Jimmy, Buddy and Joey will be a year older next season. Bigger stronger faster and more experienced.

First sentence spot on. Second sentence holds no water.

I want to know why they were picked #2 preseason and almost lost to us twice if we didn’t totally screw up with a minute or so left?

They are one game out of first in the conference and are on a three game winning streak.

Think it’s a fair projection.

Maybe they just have trouble with our team in particular.

You still aren't following the conversation at all.
You’re messages behind. I’ve already said that I knew Ballard was from Ny. Not my fault coaches the bed on the trail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom