Class of 2015 - Potential New Name at CB/S Ronnie Hoggins Jr | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Potential New Name at CB/S Ronnie Hoggins Jr

Jack, regardless of outcome--thank you for sharing this "scoop" with the board. On behalf of all of us recruitniks out there, it is exciting to have this type of inside info!

Didn't work out this time, but perhaps the next one will--so keep any future "scoops" coming our way!

Last edited:
Assumptions maybe, I think they're educated guesses based on what the staff had done to that point and the player development we saw from them. The direction they were headed, another couple years of stability and their system, their players.

Edwards does not equal Moore who came here a slob. Edwards was equal to or greater than jermone smith and woulda been the power back. Edwards has done fine at Miami with his carries.

Allen woulda learned in a Hackett/Marrone system tailor made for him. He needed to get stronger and maybe he woulda busted but his throwing film was better than anything we've ever seen here. Tailor made.

The offensive line coaching and development was light years beyond what we have now.

Allen would have been one of the great ones here. He would still have two years left and would have been firmly entrenched this year. Kid is exactly what we simply dont have, a guy who can throw a ball a mile WITH ACCURACY.

I was told this morning that the offers he had at the beginning of the summer may not be committable anymore. He apparently was really high on Texas and Charlie Strong. Apparently a couple of weeks ago, a bunch of schools we're supposedly showing interest, but that appears to be a smokescreen. Looks like this is a case of a prospect trying to gain more interest. I have a coaching friend in florida who has been giving me this information, and now he does not believe a thing he has been hearing. - because it's changing everyday. I think we can all forget about this one.

Either way I appreciate the info. Most of us realize how things go, especially regarding recruiting. Sometimes kids exaggerate, sometimes things change quickly. It happens, and i'd say almost all of the people that post over here realize that. Just have to ignore the few ignorant ones that like to pop up and give you a hard time when all you're trying to do is share information others may find interesting.

TBCuse11 said:
Allen would have been one of the great ones here. He would still have two years left and would have been firmly entrenched this year. Kid is exactly what we simply dont have, a guy who can throw a ball a mile WITH ACCURACY.

No way of knowing that at all. I've read those same words about a dozen quarterbacks or more in the last 10 years.

No way of knowing that at all. I've read those same words about a dozen quarterbacks or more in the last 10 years.

Only a dozen? Gotta be way more than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom