Pre-tournament Pep Rally Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Pre-tournament Pep Rally Thread

B-Y1JhDIUAA19VS.jpg:large

If you think Metlife's new advertising campaign is brilliant give it up and give your boy a like! Seriously, I'm not doing this drunk and naked all night for my health people!! I'm ****ing leaving it all on the floor for the Cuse!

BykY5a4IAAEJgRk.jpg:large

And it just hit me, this would not only be an excellent song to fo****ate to, but also symbolizes how I'm goin on this thread! Am I right about this song or not? Opinions please!! Dave Grohl rocks even more now, even with a broken leg(my buddy's company all went to San Fran for a conference and had him for a private show on the throne with the broken leg!), but he still knocked it out of the park for where he was in his career with this, in my opinion, and it's hard to not at least question if at some point he hasn't given more to music than Kurt. Any other 3-guy groups ever produce 2 bands of such quality after one of them died?

Last edited:
Anyone think the Metlife one would make a good internet meme? I dont even like the word meme for some reason. Ever had a word that just made you not feel that great? Even though it's a yes or no question, I'm thinking it's open enough to get some action up on here in this thread. This is Johnny Fever at WKRP folks... let me know if you like the show or if I should have Venus Flytrap take over.

Seriously... I think the Metlife one would make a good caption me contest. I encourage folks to do it! Do it for America you laggards! Do I have to offer you the $50 I won from rage4cuse to get folks to participate on here? I'm gonna rage4something if I dont get some fan participation just like the real life cheerleaders do.

Man after that last sentence I started thinking of the movie "weird science" for some reason.

Did you know this from last season?!

"
Syracuse University, as part of its self-imposed postseason prohibition, banned Otto the Orange from the Atlantic Coast Conference’s annual mascot basketball game on Thursday."

And no, ***s, I didnt even change the color or the word ****ed, apparently that is someone else who thought the word deserved more recognition for what it is! ;) Here is the picture that helped me spot the article (a nice player lineup, Otto, and a cheerleader for good measure!

Here's a link to the article, and I found it from an image search for "perverted otto orange" (I was looking for a better picture of the classic earlier one that was too small) and not from the site itself, being I think it has political stuff (isnt it sad I have to put an admission to searching that rather than a political site? lol God bless this board, SMH) http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2015/03/13/otto-the-orange-squeezed-out-of-acc-tournament/

Edit: Man, normally the cheerleader or even Otto would get my attention more, but I miss those guys!!!!! Am I alone on that?! Edit 2: Those guys took more abuse on here then the Glengarry monologue from Blake...but do they look like bosses in your minds now, or am I just drunk?!?! I may as well not sleep now.

Edit 3: of all the ones I posted, this one is my favorite. I cant stop diggin it!

Otto-the-Orange-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
Some may think the photographer was out of focus... some may not! I dont know how to set up a poll on this board...so please feel free to reply with your vote! They what you focus is important to what you experience in life you slackers! Apply yourself!

img25105162.jpg

Last edited:
Good heavens, Jim actually commented! ...when I first read it, was I the only one who pictured it being like when Howard Stern switches from normal conversational tone and all of a sudden starts talking quietly to one of his Pron star guests? ;)

SO glad to have you back on brother! I wish I had found this thread earlier instead of the other ones which played more into my frustration!

Also a shoutout to fan favorite from olden times, edowd !!! You guys remind us(or at least me) of why this board used to be so great. I beckon unto you to return!

Tee too! Although youve kinda been posting a little, but not like old times. I can do without being tee-ed up, but all those likes were nice back in the day. lol

Dave85, good work making this thread. I feel more right about saying you were one of my favorite posters a few hours ago. This is like a pinch hit home run in a clutch situation. I'd post Kirk Gibson, probably my favorite such of all time, but I dont want to make it like Im getting off topic from the pep rally stuff!

I did it to try to get JarHeadJim to post his picks. It worked better than I thought!

Not sure if anyone likes action shots...they were kinda neglected! Gimme a "like" if you like them and/or remember the Topps "in action" baseball cards

B4SImmeIMAA7GNb.jpg:large

This may be the wining pic! We have the BEST cheerleaders!!!

<---lol in that ^^^^ picture that look like they got into Walt White's stash! Holy goodness that is intensity!

Probably my favorite fan photo I've ever seen. All three are just perfect in their poses. I like the guy's Otto shirt. The middle girls hair. And the face on the girl to the right is priceless given her hat!

Probably my favorite fan photo I've ever seen. All three are just perfect in their poses. I like the guy's Otto shirt. The middle girls hair. And the face on the girl to the right is priceless given her hat!

Indeed, they are a great team!! Speaking of teams, our team needs some intensity of that sort for a change! Fan intensity would be great too, of course!

(I like that all 3 are looking different ways, I think it adds to it. Of course I cant really see the straightest at the moment to be able to tell. I might need to tap into the emergency cabinet...for Syracuse!)

Indeed, they are a great team!! Speaking of teams, our team needs some intensity of that sort for a change! Fan intensity would be great too, of course!

(I like that all 3 are looking different ways, I think it adds to it. Of course I cant really see the straightest at the moment to be able to tell. I might need to tap into the emergency cabinet...for Syracuse!)

When I read "emergency" I thought the next word that would follow was going to be "room". Please do not over do it my friend. It's all fun and games until someone starts puking!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom