Providence Game | Syracusefan.com

Providence Game

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
Hope we get a good turnout for the Providence game. Their students are on vacation and I heard from a friend whose son is an alumni, that they are offering $10 tickets to their fans to fill up the stands. They have had this game highlighted for quite a while and as we know, they are known for their inhospitable atmosphere.

My wife and I will be there with the Greater Boston Alumni club. We will try to represent. :D

I am taking a co-worker to the game. Got in on the $10 ticket deal. Hoping for a great Orange turnout.

Bringing a group of 6. Short trip down 146 for me, and only paid 12 a ticket. My bet is 40% Cuse fans.

What was the deal at DePaul today? I never heard any Let's Go Orange chants!

What was the deal at DePaul today? I never heard any Let's Go Orange chants!

True, but at one point after Scoop drove for a basket to put us up by 25+ the announcers said the crowd was booing. But I think it might have been "scooooping".

True, but at one point after Scoop drove for a basket to put us up by 25+ the announcers said the crowd was booing. But I think it might have been "scooooping".

It definitely was boos! But not for the fact we were up by 25 all the Depaul fans wanted to see a DUNK. Fest and Scoop did not throw down a sick nasty..lay up city.. LOL

I will be there with 3 friends in the Boston Orange Section. Short ride down 146 for me too , but decided on the hotel so i can have some Gansetts

We should keep in mind that if too many Cuse fans go, this won't be considered a true road game.

We should keep in mind that if too many Cuse fans go, this won't be considered a true road game.

If a game is in the continental US it's an obvious SU home game. We have also taken over Brazil (Fab), Senegal (Baye), Sudan (Keuth) and of course the outpost of Scranton(GMac). As everyone knows Baltimore and Philly are Syracuse suburbs.

I will be there with 3 friends in the Boston Orange Section. Short ride down 146 for me too , but decided on the hotel so i can have some Gansetts
I'm bringing my little bro for his birthday, but also so he can be the designated driver. :D

Depends on if I can get my work mates to make the drive from Boston. Looked like a done deal until they heard it was a 9 p.m. game.

Plus all the Cuse fans from Warwick RI. Remember when Hak was at Cuse and all the announcers would often say Hakeem Warwick... There obviously must be a huge Cuse contingent there if the place is named after him.

Definitely boos ... but I think that they were booing their own team ... believe it or not ... for showing little effort and giving up another steal. As bad as the announcers were (what's with the block city and Fab has a condo... that was as bad as the facial thing... which I still don't understand) they mentioned that the fans were booing Depaul... not good. Did they really expect Depaul to beat SU?

If a game is in the continental US it's an obvious SU home game. We have also taken over Brazil (Fab), Senegal (Baye), Sudan (Keuth) and of course the outpost of Scranton(GMac). As everyone knows Baltimore and Philly are Syracuse suburbs.
You forgot Canada (Kris Joseph) & Rakeem Christmas lived in St Croix for awhile so might as well annex the Caribbean as well.

great quote! But how could you forget Canada?:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom