PSA: Mookie's definitely coming back | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

PSA: Mookie's definitely coming back

What I got from this bump: tbonezone thinks it's ridiculous of Mookie Jones to have thought that Mookie Jones was going to play basketball at Syracuse again, because Mookie Jones wouldn't have knowledge of that situation.

Got it.

All I got from it was that tbone was right and bnoro was wrong. And if you are too sensitive to be called out on it when you are wrong, maybe you shouldn't be reliant on an Internet fan message board for your credibility.

It's not like he stated that it was most likely that he would be back or somethink like that, he took a condescending tone and stated, unequivocally, he was coming back.

It's fine if you are wrong. Just man up and admit that things changed. But don't be touting that people should stop talking about three guard lineups because Mookie is definitely coming back and then get all pissy when you get called out for being wrong.

All I got from it was that tbone was right and bnoro was wrong. And if you are too sensitive to be called out on it when you are wrong, maybe you shouldn't be reliant on an Internet fan message board for your credibility.

It's not like he stated that it was most likely that he would be back or somethink like that, he took a condescending tone and stated, unequivocally, he was coming back.

It's fine if you are wrong. Just man up and admit that things changed. But don't be touting that people should stop talking about three guard lineups because Mookie is definitely coming back and then get all pissy when you get called out for being wrong.
I totally hear what youre saying and i agree to a certain point, but at the time he posted it im sure it was 100 percent, but you have to realize things change sometimes just with recruiting, no ones 100 % because things change sometimes.

I totally hear what youre saying and i agree to a certain point, but at the time he posted it im sure it was 100 percent, but you have to realize things change sometimes just with recruiting, no ones 100 % because things change sometimes.

Understood things change. I get that it is a volatile thing trying to hammer down information like this. But that is why it isn't 100% until the ink is dried and should be treated as such.

There is a way to handle information like this. "As of now", "subject to change", "hey, we know Mookie doesn't have the greatest track record, so while he should be coming back, he says he is coming back, it is not definite".

But coming off as he did was as though it were 100%, absolutely locked.

Nothing is ever 100%. Especially when it pertains to intercollegiate athletics.

I will leave it at that.

Understood things change. I get that it is a volatile thing trying to hammer down information like this. But that is why it isn't 100% until the ink is dried and should be treated as such.

There is a way to handle information like this. "As of now", "subject to change", "hey, we know Mookie doesn't have the greatest track record, so while he should be coming back, he says he is coming back, it is not definite".

But coming off as he did was as though it were 100%, absolutely locked.
I can agree with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom