Purdue Post Game Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Post Game Thread

Purdue podcaster still isn’t sure about Sean Tucker’s name the morning after. At the 4min 30sec mark. Incredible.

And in the last 10 seconds of the pod calls Syracuse fans morons. Real professional

He doesn’t know much about football. Whining about how the refs never called holding against Syracuse, when they did this repeatedly, is just ignorant. From my seats at the top of 302, we could see Purdue holding a number of times. They were NEVER called for holding. Not once. That was the biggest beef with the refs we fans watching in person had.

Watching the game, the one overriding takeaway was that the Purdue players and coaching staff are really stupid. Reading and listening to reactions after the game, it is clear Purdue fans are as dumb as the players and coaches. They deserve each other.

The Purdue board is really alleging mafia/illegal sports gambling involment in the fixing of this game by the refs LMAO

It WAS weird that Tim Donaghy was on the field.

Our three offensive td's were all passes from Shrader and almost 25% of his completions went for td's. He completed fewer than the first two games, but made those count. He's a clutch player that struggled early against Purdue but got the last laugh. I know I'm still chuckling.

Y'know, he kind of reminds me of Scott Schwedes. Not a really big guy, super fast, ran great routes and had good hands, could make the catch over the middle.

How many years did he play for the Dolphins, something like 6 or so? Charlie Jones is that kind of receiver. He would have been a star playing with the Dan Fouts Charger teams.

Completely agree with that last sentence.

I mean, if they only got ONE unsportsmanlike penalty at the end they probably would have won.

True sign of a bunch of F morons. God bless them and I’m atheist. I think I am anyway. I don’t attend church, so I don’t know what I am. Or not… am…. Something. Ok, that got weird.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom