Purdue Postgame Party... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Postgame Party...

Absolutely agree. I knew him a bit when he was at Newhouse four years ago, and I was extremely impressed by him. He's only 26; he will be one of the great ones. (And he's a really nice kid)
He is so good for his age. He’ll be leading Olympics coverage at some point.

I'm with you. I don't know why we aren't allowed to look at the warts while simultaneously enjoying the win. Shrader is a superhero. Allen ran tougher than I expected. I hope we can give him a bit more room to take some of the load off Shrader. The oline was solid. The defense was really good. I'm concerned about WR, and now the kicking game also has me nervous.
Wow stonehouse. That was not pretty

Gonna be hard for another defender in my lifetime to top him and Mikel back to back in my eyes. What a run of dudes.

McDonald hasn't shown the same personality and chit talking but man he might be the best player of the three by the time he's done here... he does some freaky stuff regularly.
That one tfl in the redzone was very Dan Conley, explode and wrap

I loved Spruill but Wax is an ACC big time LB. Not undersized and just hits. Mikel’s a dog like Zaire but Wax is a stud in his own right too
Going back a ways, the Hogue/Derrell Smith combo was fun to watch. That game where we just terrorized Rutgers offense in the Dome was amazing fun to watch.

its like last years 6-0 to 7-6 didn’t happen to some. We literally saw GS wear down and it’s going to happen again. He’s got to take less hits. it’s a fair take

its also fair to comment that this was the first valid game without OG and now he’s out for the for year and suggesting the WRs need to play better isnt crazy at all.

BUT you can also enjoy the great great win and the praise the heart of the team. it’s possible to walk and chew gum for some, I guess

NEVER. Pick a take, dig in, and defend it. TO THE BITTER END

Beck's first half play calling was an A. Overall for the game, a very solid B++. That one play where Shrader looks like he's running off tackle, draws the DB in and he makes an easy pass to the vacated space - .love love love.
Look forward to seeing that play down the line in a critical situation.

Too drunk to read through all the replies but I'm sure it's been said...

-No more punting.
-More speed option.
-More receiver catches.
-Create sideline plays with Alford laying half out of bounds and then fumble the ball 10 yards forward off his face for automatic 10 yard gains.

We're due for a huge win. Say what you want about Dino but he puts Clemson in a box more than anymore.

I need it.
NC State game with a sold out Dome and undefeated Orange team was so much fun last year complete with 2 TD win and field storming. Felt surreal, wasn’t sure I’d get to see that all again.

Would love to repeat the whole thing against Clemson.

Stop what? Being concerned that GS won’t run for 4 TDs every week and win us games. Maybe if we ignore the problem it’ll go away.
That phrase is used when you can actually do something about the situation.

I'm not saying I agree with the call but...

College rules are (allegedly) who possesses the ball first, not who comes out of the pile with it. So it may well have been 77 who they credited with possession.
Um pretty sure that's every level not just college. He never possessed the ball is the point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom