Purdue Postgame Party... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Postgame Party...

That’s going to be THE game. We need to stay as healthy as possible (Shrader).
My college buddies are coming up and I got the exact seats I needed today because I knew a week from now they will either be gone or 3x the price.

The place is going to be a madhouse regardless of what time they give us.

My college buddies are coming up and I got the exact seats I needed today because I knew a week from now they will either be gone or 3x the price.

The place is going to be a madhouse regardless of what time they give us.
Be LOUD!!!

I am worried about Shrader being ran down again.

That said.

Its nice feeling confident in the offensive game plan. Some beautiful drives today and play callings smooth.

I don’t worry about the mob having to keep us in for 4 quarters.

Nice to see our D work with a cushion.

My Pros:
- Shrader is a freaking legend.
- LQA played great. He’s a winner & leader
- our D is beasty
- especially DB’s
- double especially CB’s
- Wax!!! Loved his post Mobccast pick
- love to see us causing / recovering TO’s

Cons:
- We’re lucky Purdue shot itself in the face every other drive - could easily have lost.
- WRs were a disaster. No wonder GS only looked to OG
- Feels like last year all over. Garret is out there all by himself and he’ll never last
- I don’t think I heard Caleb’s name called once tonight …. or all year

Takeaway:
Great to get a 15 pt Big10 road win but I’m very worried we’re gonna have a damaged / diminished QB bf we get to week 6.

So so proud and so so happy. Great sleep incoming tonight!! Here we go, 3-0! Proud to be Orange tonight

At the end of the half when we had the ball and it was 4th and 10 and timeouts left, why not run a play with 10 seconds left to try and get a first down and in field goal range? Instead we go for the Hail Mary? Worst case is we give them the ball with maybe 2 seconds left on their own 40? I thought that was poor clock mgmt.

Get some goddd dammmmm basketball only’s in the dome next week!!!!!

At the end of the half when we had the ball and it was 4th and 10 and timeouts left, why not run a play with 10 seconds left to try and get a first down and in field goal range? Instead we go for the Hail Mary? Worst case is we give them the ball with maybe 2 seconds left on their own 40? I thought that was poor clock mgmt.
100% that was a terrible job.

Why give them a shot to have their own Hail Mary?

I am worried about Shrader being ran down again.

That said.

Its nice feeling confident in the offensive game plan. Some beautiful drives today and play callings smooth.

I don’t worry about the mob having to keep us in for 4 quarters.

Nice to see our D work with a cushion.
I get the worry, but Shrader didn't take any big hits I can remember. Truth be told, if it was the hits last year, it seemed like the Clemson game was the turning point. He took hits all year, but Clemons athletes really put a hurt on him. Not to mention, Shrader took more hits in 2021.

Why give them a shot to have their own Hail Mary?
Because they would have had to heave it from their own 35. I’ll take our chances of getting to him by the time the WR ran 60 yards.

I get the worry, but Shrader didn't take any big hits I can remember. Truth be told, if it was the hits last year, it seemed like the Clemson game was the turning point. He took hits all year, but Clemons athletes really put a hurt on him. Not to mention, Shrader took more hits in 2021.
Less with his reads and more with WR’s dropping passes. The more drops the move improv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom