Class of 2014 - Qadree Ollison, RB, Canisius HS | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Qadree Ollison, RB, Canisius HS

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good to hear Rocco at the very least they are not conceding and going down with a fight.

Curious though Rocco - does that Mean those coaches are flying out of buffalo tonight, for Chicago? If so I'd say that's showing some love

Last edited:
completely incorrect... several SU coaches at his game tonight in Buffalo. We are still alive no question.

Just going off what I was told, also not sure how SU is going to have coaches at his game tonight when the team will be in Illinois.

Just going off what I was told, also not sure how SU is going to have coaches at his game tonight when the team will be in Illinois.

Just telling you, they will be there. Buffalo is on it's way to Chicago.

Interesting, maybe we are trying a late push, I know a few weeks ago we were pretty much out of it. Perhaps he has cooled a bit on Wisky, they were the leaders.

Not to sure that Smith will be going pro but this is another example why SU needs to unretire #44 and offer it up to Ollison. Floyd Little and others want this to happen and it may close out the deal...
That makes no sense whatsoever. He's not a once in a lifetime prospect and I don't agree with giving it out anyways.

There's also the chance that he wants to wear his high school number, doesn't care about 44, or doesn't want the pressure. All in all it's a terrible idea. Keep it retired unless you are giving it to a senior like Rome.

Game isn't until 6:30 tomorrow night so if they aren't on a private charter they could catch an early flight out of Buffalo in the AM, or go the budget route and catch the midnight AMTRAK in Buffalo that gets into Chicago at 9:45AM on Sat.

Ollison's dad said there will be coaches at tonight's game. 5P Chicago time is kickoff tomorrow. Coaches take a 6A flight tomorrow, lands in Chicago by 8A local time. Or, a late evening flight tonight. I would be shocked if he chooses anyone other than PSU or Pitt, but we are trying

Ollison's dad said there will be coaches at tonight's game. 5P Chicago time is kickoff tomorrow. Coaches take a 6A flight tomorrow, lands in Chicago by 8A local time. Or, a late evening flight tonight. I would be shocked if he chooses anyone other than PSU or Pitt, but we are trying

Probably Pitt, I think PSU is in a numbers crunch.

Probably Pitt, I think PSU is in a numbers crunch.

I thought the same thing. He is sneaking in a last minute trip to PSU this weekend, however, so it sounds like they are making room for him if he wants to go there.

I thought the same thing. He is sneaking in a last minute trip to PSU this weekend, however, so it sounds like they are making room for him if he wants to go there.

Could be a conditional offer from PSU pending the outcome of another RB recruit or if they lose additional kids to decommits. I wouldnt be shocked if he ended up there but I think at this point Pitt would be my guess now that Wisky has fallen to the waist side.

Why are people saying wisky is out? I haven't seen anything. Did he cancel his official visit there?

Why are people saying wisky is out? I haven't seen anything. Did he cancel his official visit there?
Yep, he canceled the Wisconsin visit and then gave his announcement date of 9/9. So, they appear to be done.

PSU won't take him over Holley so I don't think that's a goer

According to him, his PSU offer is committable.

Hmmmm hard to say with PSU, as Bnoro noted above there still waiting on Holley and I am sure they are still in with one or two big fish. He may think the offer is commitable but is it really? Who knows.

Which would be a violation...

Holy cow ... I'm going to start a collection from the board ... save up some dough and shop on ebay for a sense of humor and have it shipped to you direct.

This thread is to funny with the continual flip-flopping. I have come to the reasoned conclusion no one actually has any solid info. on where this kid is going and we are likely in it as much as any other school listed. That's better than the definitive posts that there is no chance he is coming here from the past week. Glad we still got a chance.

So I went to this game tonight.

Ollison - looked as good as any back I've seen. Consistently 7 yards a carry, carrying 2-3 tacklers. Had 3 TDs - ~20, ~70, ~20. A Big kid, vocal leader. Bigger and stronger than everyone out there. He's a one cut runner.

TJ Wheatley - He looked good as a Tight end. Found holes in the D. Made some good catches for first downs, had a 20 yard seam route for a TD and a 2 point conversion. Had one tough catch in coverage, but dropped a slant he should have had.
At DE, he was serviceable, but he wasn't explosive, causing havoc in the backfield or making many tackles. I think his future is as a TE, based on this game.

Saw Coach Wheatley there, with his family.

There were no SU coaches that I saw. A Pitt and a PSU representative were on the field, though

Last edited:
Pitt and PSU have home games this weekend. I'm not going to crucifi our staff who has an away game in Chicago. I was surprised to begin with but a non sighting doesn't mean we didn't have people there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom