Class of 2014 - Qadree Ollison, RB, Canisius HS | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Qadree Ollison, RB, Canisius HS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be true. I stopped following a while back. Just remember they were supposedly his leader at one point in time.

Howd we up on this kid...

How so?

Western NY kid, figured Cuse would be his favor especially after sending how many straight backs to the NFL?

Are we still in the running?

Western NY kid, figured Cuse would be his favor especially after sending how many straight backs to the NFL?

Are we still in the running?

No idea, but we haven't had a strong track record at all with WNY prospects, have we?

No idea, but we haven't had a strong track record at all with WNY prospects, have we?

Well we haven't exactly been this relevant for a decade either. Just figured we'd make strides in WNY then NYC/Brooklyn

Well, we've won bowls in 2 of the last 3 years. Define: "relevant."

Yes we have, which is why we are on the cusp of major relevance.

I define relevance as being considered a top 35 football team. We may have touched that last year, I doubt it though.

Eric White@EricWhiteCuse15h
The phone calls about to begin, keep your phones near by #cuse14 !!

Ollison to fit in one last visit

Ryan Snyder
BlueWhiteIllustrated.com

http://vmedia./IMAGES/PROSPECT/PHOTO/QUADREEOLLISON1_5_21_100.JPGhttp://vmedia./images/spacer1.gif
With only a few days left before his verbal commitment announcement, three-star RB Qadree Ollison has decided to take one last visit.

Hmm...

Yes we have, which is why we are on the cusp of major relevance.

I define relevance as being considered a top 35 football team. We may have touched that last year, I doubt it though.

We touched it last year and in 2010 ... if you go by also receiving votes paradigm

Ryan Snyder
BlueWhiteIllustrated.com

QUADREEOLLISON1_5_21_100.JPG
spacer1.gif

With only a few days left before his verbal commitment announcement, three-star RB Qadree Ollison has decided to take one last visit.

Hmm...
Probably Rutgers to be their 4th or 5th RB commit.

Ryan Snyder
BlueWhiteIllustrated.com

QUADREEOLLISON1_5_21_100.JPG
spacer1.gif

Hmm...

Ain't us. Time to move on.

He should watch Ray Rice's intro for tonight's game...might be a little eye opening for a young man choosing a college.

He clearly has an issue with Garbage State University.

He should watch Ray Rice's intro for tonight's game...might be a little eye opening for a young man choosing a college.

He clearly has an issue with Garbage State University.

What happened during the intro?

Ollison ship sailed a while ago, time to concentrate on Witter.

I could be wrong, but I thought Wisconsin fell off a little, and Pitt and Penn St were up front. May just be bad memory though
I just think that when I really want a certain player to join the Orangemen, I get disappointed with the kid's choice. I would love to see the kid here next season wearing #45. Its pretty much a lock that Jerome goes pro.

I just think that when I really want a certain player to join the Orangemen, I get disappointed with the kid's choice. I would love to see the kid here next season wearing #45. Its pretty much a lock that Jerome goes pro.

Not to sure that Smith will be going pro but this is another example why SU needs to unretire #44 and offer it up to Ollison. Floyd Little and others want this to happen and it may close out the deal...

Not to sure that Smith will be going pro but this is another example why SU needs to unretire #44 and offer it up to Ollison. Floyd Little and others want this to happen and it may close out the deal...
What happens when someone turns down 44? Kind of a kick in the teeth.

Ollison ship sailed a while ago, time to concentrate on Witter.

completely incorrect... several SU coaches at his game tonight in Buffalo. We are still alive no question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom