Class of 2014 - QB AJ Long | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB AJ Long

I think the staff did him a solid by not offer Darius Wade a few weeks ago, he returned the favor today.

I saw Allen and immediately thought of Zach...totally glossed over the Drew part. Wow, posting while sleeping is not a good thing.

Were you awake or asleep when you were so adamant that Drew Allen wasn't coming here?

You might just want to avoid commenting on QB's named Allen alltogether ;)

Were you awake or asleep when you were so adamant that Drew Allen wasn't coming here?

You might just want to avoid commenting on QB's named Allen alltogether ;)

I was definitely awake, I thought he would be at NC State but I should have known. We have been beating them on the recruiting trail all along.

I thought he would take the path of least resistance to start, I thought our QB's would be stronger and push him to go elsewhere. I will enjoy my crow.

I wonder what his family said to make him close it down? I'm imagining it was along the lines of don't mess up a good thing and have them go after other people.

I actually wonder if it has anything to do with KJ Williams. Maybe they talked to each other and have decided to come play together. Maybe we will find out soon when KJ visits. I believe he would like to have the AJ to KJ connection. "AJ to KJ deep down the middle for 6", doesn't that have a nice ring to it.

I actually wonder if it has anything to do with KJ Williams. Maybe they talked to each other and have decided to come play together. Maybe we will find out soon when KJ visits. I believe he would like to have the AJ to KJ connection. "AJ to KJ deep down the middle for 6", doesn't that have a nice ring to it.

I don't have inside knowledge on this stuff at all - but I wonder if it's KJ trying to get him to come along for the "fun" of recruiting trips even though he is 100% us. Then - parents, coaches, etc - shut it down.

"Im will be a orangeman" is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I was in the library when I read this and I laughed out loud and everyone shot me a dirty look... Haters...

Wasn't KJ out at Michigan when they beat us in the final four? I'm sure it was pretty wild that night. Still nearly ten months away from signing day.

AJ I couldn't be more happier with your verbal and commitment to aiding the Orange and your cause. You would be surprised what one, yes one, true talent can help accomplish in helping the continuation of a program forward. Spring games can look pretty empty looking given how this community hasn't caught on to the importance of them yet. Still this being said those that are there are very observant and dedicated to the progression of this building process. I think you will be amazed at the impact you and anyone you can bring with you. Enjoy your trip.

A little birdie has told me that AJ will be a 4 star the next time rankings come out.

gotta love this kids enthusiasm for the program.

Will be up for the Spring Game Saturday with KJ Williams. Wants Cusenation to show KJ the love and why he should be up there. Also, going to talk to Malone and Curtis Samuel.

don't want to say it, but he is starting to sound like another qb who will remain nameless.

don't want to say it, but he is starting to sound like another qb who will remain nameless.

Considering the scarce possibility of staff turnover before signing day, I would say that is a good thing.

Zach Allen wasn't a liar or a bullshit*er (not that you are saying that), his buddies left the program.

Considering the scarce possibility of staff turnover before signing day, I would say that is a good thing.

Zach Allen wasn't a liar or a bullshit*er (not that you are saying that), his buddies left the program.

ya i know, just some deja vu. i like this though

Aj Long#⃣3⃣@Aj_Long3Word can't describe how excitied I am to be at the Syracuse Spring Game this weekend!! #Cuse #cusenation #SU #SU4Life
BH8BJnACUAE_Y4O.jpg

I wonder if the people who said Zach Allen should have never been recruiting for the program feel the same way about Long...

gotta love this kids enthusiasm for the program.

Will be up for the Spring Game Saturday with KJ Williams. Wants Cusenation to show KJ the love and why he should be up there. Also, going to talk to Malone and Curtis Samuel.

The gators just offered Samuel

If he's hoping the spring game will sway KJ, I'm afraid he could be right. Just in the other direction.

Any news on samuel - ie is it Mcdonald who is trying to recruit NYC for us? Do we know if anyone is forging a relationship with this kid?

Any news on samuel - ie is it Mcdonald who is trying to recruit NYC for us? Do we know if anyone is forging a relationship with this kid?
Moore is our NYC/NJ/LI guy.

I'm sure if he's a priority he's trying to forge a relationship. Samuel's not coming here though. Probably SEC.

Moore is our NYC/NJ/LI guy.

I'm sure if he's a priority he's trying to forge a relationship. Samuel's not coming here though. Probably SEC.
Is that why we just offered Ollison?