Class of 2016 - QB Anthony Brown (NJ) verbal to Boston College | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Anthony Brown (NJ) verbal to Boston College

Still feel very good about getting him. just temporarily bummed about not having a boom today.

Any recruit going to VT, has to wonder how much longer Beamer is going to be there, and what happens next?

Turns 69 during the season.
FoU0r.gif

Well if he knew he was committing this weekend, then just pushed it off until after his Vatech visit, how does it change anything?

I'm inebriated right now but is he talking about committing to us or tech? My mood will go accordingly.

If we miss out on Brown, some other names to keep in mind: http://.com/after-haskins-and-brown-whos-next/

I actually like Sawyer Smith a little bit better then Brown. Smith reminds me of a poor man's Johnny Manziel. He's a little unorthodox, but can make most of the throws, and is extremely athletic. He does lock in on his primary receiver and doesn't go through progressions, but that's something a lot of HS QB's need to improve on (same with Brown). Womack was the only qb prospect who you can see routinely going through his progressions.

This Article Was Highly Disturbing

St. John Vianney (N.J.) High School junior quarterback Anthony Brownhas been a main target for the Orange this offseason, but it appears the young passer is going to take his talents to Virginia Tech, according to a report by Syracuse.com.

Brown, a three-star dual threat quarterback, is scheduled to visit Virginia Tech next weekend and will announce his verbal commitment shortly after, according to Syracuse.com.

In 2014, Brown passed for 2,144 yards and 24 touchdowns, while running for 708 yards and eight scores to be named the Class A Central Player of the Year.

Then I realized it was a Fox Sports article, and that the writer could not read, and I felt much better.

Hoping the Cuse wins this battle vs. VT after losing Battle in hoops to Michigan. Need some positive news this weekend to jumpstart recruiting.

St. John Vianney (N.J.) High School junior quarterback Anthony Brownhas been a main target for the Orange this offseason, but it appears the young passer is going to take his talents to Virginia Tech, according to a report by Syracuse.com.

Brown, a three-star dual threat quarterback, is scheduled to visit Virginia Tech next weekend and will announce his verbal commitment shortly after, according to Syracuse.com.

In 2014, Brown passed for 2,144 yards and 24 touchdowns, while running for 708 yards and eight scores to be named the Class A Central Player of the Year.

Then I realized it was a Fox Sports article, and that the writer could not read, and I felt much better.

Patrick Ewing wrote the article?

If I treated my job like so many "journos" treat theirs - lack of reading comprehension, using other people's work for their own story, lack of due diligence - I would have been fired a long time ago.

:rolling:

Epic fail for Fox Sports and the moron who wrote it.