Class of 2016 - QB Anthony Brown (NJ) verbal to Boston College | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Anthony Brown (NJ) verbal to Boston College

jgeorge322 said:
well get committments. we always have. you cannot measure our success until we know what the quality of the committments are. that will be evaluated somewhat at the end of the recruiting cycle. your premise that we dont have committments now means we arent/werent ahead of the game is flawed. it doesnt reflect the end result. surely, a JD can grasp that. lastly, we have one of the highest rated commits in a decade. one of his comments was we were on him early and stayed on him. clearly, it paid off. therefore, there is more proof were ahead of the game, than the opposite.
Well, we have a difference of opinion now don't we? Your message would be equally effective without the sarcasm.

We have offered a handful of QBs because we always knew he was a 50/50 kid, just thought Madei would help bring him home.

Damn, best of luck to him I guess

We have offered a handful of QBs because we always knew he was a 50/50 kid, just thought Madei would help bring him home.

Damn, best of luck to him I guess
And he's been favoriting absolutely EVERYTHING to do with Syracuse on Twitter, and nothing to do with BC. I'm legitimately surprised by this one.

Last year we really wanted Jake Pickard didn't commit to us but we ended up with him maybe something similar happens with Brown you never know.

And he's been favoriting absolutely EVERYTHING to do with Syracuse on Twitter, and nothing to do with BC. I'm legitimately surprised by this one.
Maybe he's pulling a Robert Washington. Or maybe he already did with the opposite outcome.

What a kick in the ballz.
Just me, but when he started pushing his timetable back, I felt he wasn't coming here. Would rather have 2 playmakers in Neal, Bryant, then Brown, who would have to be better then Dungey, and Womack, which I don't think he will be.

They must have sold him on the role they had their QB play last year. What a kick in the balls for the coaches.

Totally shocked. BC made up a ton of ground the past month or 2. I'm sure the unnecessary infatuation with Dwayne Haskins didn't help things. Maybe it was just timing, but until that point he seemed all ours. We never had a prayer at Haskins, we (and i mean staff and fanbase) should have stayed zero'd in on Brown.

He might have watched Womack highlights and compared them to BC's incoming QB's. May feel like he has a better shot at starting there. I dont know but I had a feeling he liked BC after his recent visit. I didnt like the fact BC got the last visit before his decision. Brown's last visit to Cuse was at the spring game with a hundred other prospects. He wasnt able to get genuine contact with the coaches. Brown would have helped our case with other Jersey players but I wish the kid the best of luck

He might have watched Womack highlights and compared them to BC's incoming QB's. May feel like he has a better shot at starting there. I dont know but I had a feeling he liked BC after his recent visit. I didnt like the fact BC got the last visit before his decision. Brown's last visit to Cuse was at the spring game with a hundred other prospects. He wasnt able to get genuine contact with the coaches. Brown would have helped our case with other Jersey players but I wish the kid the best of luck
You really think he's afraid of Womack?

Sounds like a kid doing the opposite of his intentions so as not to tip his hand.

Which of course is why Twitter is crazy and difficult to find anything on their reliable.

Stinks that it's BC.

Hope Shy makes it. Just got a new target :).