Class of 2015 - QB Eric Dungey (OR) Signed LOI | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 QB Eric Dungey (OR) Signed LOI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting family. I am not sure how he is related but Erics' Mom RTed this tweet.

CuseLegacy said:
621489965248212992 Interesting family. I am not sure how he is related but Erics' Mom RTed this tweet.
it looks like Ryan is a motocross racer and he just won best male action athlete of the year.

Interesting family. I am not sure how he is related but Erics' Mom RTed this tweet.

Ryan Dungey is from Minnesota but that doesn't necessarily mean they aren't related. He won the AMA Supercross Title this past winter and he's currently leading the points of the Outdoor Motocross series.

Eric Dungey, ?, Andrejas Duerig, Sterling Hofrichter, Christopher Fredrick

Driving me nuts that I can't ID the second guy.

I think it's the walk-on from Georgia.. could be wrong tho

I think it's the walk-on from Georgia.. could be wrong tho
I believe you're right, this is Crofford:

IMG_1264.JPG

Yup. Officially measured in at 6-3, 202 as a true freshman, combined with his outstanding athleticism and Ivy League level academics?

I've been saying it all along, I think he's our QB of the future. Just really seems to have everything.

I know a lot of folks are looking at Womack as the potential future, but I'm seeing Dungey.

Yup. Officially measured in at 6-3, 202 as a true freshman, combined with his outstanding athleticism and Ivy League level academics?

I've been saying it all along, I think he's our QB of the future. Just really seems to have everything.
I know a lot of folks are looking at Womack as the potential future, but I'm seeing Dungey.
I am sure you guys feel the same way, but I don't care who the next great quarterback is, I just hope he stands out next year and is the start of a long line of outstanding quarterbacks. Also, I hope they all exceed expectations. I want a freaking stable of capable quarterbacks.

I like Womack's potential but it wouldnt surprise me if Dungy's the guy.

I like Womack's potential but it wouldnt surprise me if Dungy's the guy.
The one characteristic that I thought I picked up on in Dungy's tape was really confident body language - hard to describe. Womack is wow - but I wouldn't sleep on this kid.

Last edited:
I am sure you guys feel the same way, but I don't care who the next great quarterback is, I just hope he stands out next year and is the start of a long line of outstanding quarterbacks. Also, I hope they all exceed expectations. I want a freaking stable of capable quarterbacks.

I think that's the right outlook / attitude, given the last sixteen years of general QB futility. We've been down this road before--NUMEROUS times... and as evidenced by my posting, I'm generally one of the more optimistic posters on this forum.

But I've gotten excited about the "stable" of QBs we've had on hand numerous times. The Diesel, Patterson, and Chad Elliot. Andrew R0binson, Catalina, and Legree. Joe Fields. Etc.

The bottom line is that we need ONE of these young QBs to pan out and be an above average playmaker at the collegiate level. Doesn't matter which one. Long, Wilson, Dungey, Womack, Culpepper -- whoever. May the best player win.

Status
Not open for further replies.