Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 89 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then make it happen!!!!
Tom Cruise GIF by Jerology

I mentioned this before but these guys don’t get it…the school brands are almost irrelevant. It’s more about the coaches and relationships, the opportunity and the NIL
Paul Feinbaum doesn't understand human beings. The dude is a paid shill for the SEC. He will spin everything, there is no truth in Paul Feinbaum. He has been found out. The kids know that Fran speaks the truth, and they will flock to him. Paul Feinbaum is about to be exposed and explode.

Paul Feinbaum doesn't understand human beings. The dude is a paid shill for the SEC. He will spin everything, there is no truth in Paul Feinbaum. He has been found out. The kids know that Fran speaks the truth, and they will flock to him. Paul Feinbaum is about to be exposed and explode.
Finebaum is Skip Bayless is Steven A Smith.

They are paid to be shills / characters that STAN for the people with the biggest fan bases and largest wallets. They are paid to create controversy and pick on the “little guy” because it riles them up and drives clicks and traffic. Controversy is what sells in the media these days.

Heck tons of other guys TRY and do the same thing, but are either not as charismatic or not as outlandish with their takes or picking the wrong hills to die on. These guys are just the most successful BSers out there and get paid a bunch of money to be so successful at it. Anyone who takes ANY of these guys seriously is wasting their time effort and brain cells.

Corner any of them and make sure it’s off the record and that no one could touch their money and I’d bet just about anything that they’d all admit they don’t believe half the crap that comes out of their mouth on air.

Interesting. I was looking at Driver a couple weeks ago and saw some common links with Dino. Driver would be a nice addition for us... and another loss for Penn St. 4 star kid from Texas with NFL blood who played at Liberty Christian where Jason Witten is the HC. One of my old students was their QB.
2 years at PSU, 1 catch for 8 yards.

They are paid to be shills / characters that STAN for the people with the biggest fan bases and largest wallets. They are paid to create controversy and pick on the “little guy” because it riles them up and drives clicks and traffic. Controversy is what sells in the media these days.

Heck tons of other guys TRY and do the same thing, but are either not as charismatic or not as outlandish with their takes or picking the wrong hills to die on. These guys are just the most successful BSers out there and get paid a bunch of money to be so successful at it. Anyone who takes ANY of these guys seriously is wasting their time effort and brain cells.

Corner any of them and make sure it’s off the record and that no one could touch their money and I’d bet just about anything that they’d all admit they don’t believe half the crap that comes out of their mouth on air.
He's a turd in a bowtie. Nothing more. A Crimson Tide carnival barker. He is another reason I find it hard to watch ESPN.

I look at Finebaum as the Rock would.
The Rock, “Mr Finebaum what do think of Kyle Mccord’s decision to play for Syracuse?”
Mr Finebaum, “Well, since you asked”
The Rock interrupting, “It does not matter what you think!”

You don't even really need to go that far, a number of people who have been on the shows talk about how it's structured. It's not even anything really new from the past. Not a conspiracy.

They'll solicit takes from people when they are setting up the show, see what might be good content, discuss a nudge one way or the other, etc.

Some guests will inherently learn what works/what doesn't. Others may try to hold their line of being a bit more adherent to what they actually believe. But it's all a show at the end of the day, just remember that.

It's written, produced, manipulated, etc.

You don't even really need to go that far, a number of people who have been on the shows talk about how it's structured. It's not even anything really new from the past. Not a conspiracy.

They'll solicit takes from people when they are setting up the show, see what might be good content, discuss a nudge one way or the other, etc.

Some guests will inherently learn what works/what doesn't. Others may try to hold their line of being a bit more adherent to what they actually believe. But it's all a show at the end of the day, just remember that.

It's why PTI is only one of these debate shows I watch. They're so established and so old I don't think they care about pandering for "clicks" or "likes." I'm not a huge fan of Wilbon, but I do like how he sometimes mocks other shows and the network for stupid takes.

Last edited:
It's why PTI is only one of these debate shows I watch. They're so established and so old I don't think they care about pandering for "clicks" or "likes." I'm not a huge fan of Wilbon, but I do like how he sometimes mocks other shows and the network for stupid takes.
I LOVE PTI, although I'm biased, having grown up in the D.C. area and read Wilbon's and Tony's columns for years in The Post.

It's essentially WWE.

It will continue to be hilarious to me that a player that threw over 3,000 yards, 24 TDs, and 6 INTs and led his team to an 11-1 record in the B1G would be rated just 4 stars in the portal when he was a 5 star out of high school.

I don't care what you say, it's ridiculous.

It will continue to be hilarious to me that a player that threw over 3,000 yards, 24 TDs, and 6 INTs and led his team to an 11-1 record in the B1G would be rated just 4 stars in the portal when he was a 5 star out of high school.

Eh I would say Rivals dropping KingJoseph with 33 P5 offers and commitable FSU offer on signing day from 4 to 3 stars is arguably worse.

And it’s sad we have to argue these things lol.

He’s def a 5 star transfer.

College football has always been elitist political garbage.. shouldn’t be that way but it is

He’s def a 5 star transfer.

College football has always been elitist political garbage.. shouldn’t be that way but it is
I'm not a recruiting analyst, but I feel like there are less 5 stars doled out in transfer rankings than in traditional high school rankings. Rivals, for example, has Kyle at No. 15 nationally. That would be five stars in high school, yet in Rivals' transfer rankings, he's four stars. I don't get it.

I finally got a chance to view all of this. My impressions:

- He is a very accurate short passer but his long passes tend to be under-thrown, (as do most long passes from college QBs).

- He has a very quick release.

- He's a bit more mobile than I thought. He can scramble some and can buy time. But other times he doesn't see the pressure coming.

- He sometimes makes unwise throws under pressure. Again, a trait of most college QBs.

- With their usual strong running game Ohio State's passing offense tends to be a short passing offense, with a lot of slants and more throws over the middle than we've seen in a decade.

- I saw very few sideline throws and most of those there thrown to the inside of the receiver, a couple of yards in bounds, so he had room to maneuver.

- He didn't seem like a talent capable of elevating the program all by himself but he could be part of the renaissance fueled by over-all increases in the talent level here, along with players who could have left staying to be a part of this.

Yeah I don’t think some of this is completely accurate. Most of his yards are to the sidelines as well as on deep throws to the right side of the field. Which makes sense, left side deep throws are more difficult especially for right handers.

Attachments

• IMG_0398.png
    IMG_0398.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 66
Please try not to use the word exposed while mentioning Paul.

Feinbaum, SEC mouthpiece hired as an ESPN college football commentator.
At least Dickie V was an equal opportunity shill to whoever was winning at the time, with a Duke/Kansas/Kentucky bias

To be fair she was successful in leveraging her name and zero skills and turning it into a lucrative "career." I tried to use her blueprint for fame but was not met with the same enthusiasm from the public... :(
Did your mom pimp you out in a home made video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom