Class of 2016 - QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word

I see common things between Scott and Deshaun Watson and they way they roll out and throw the deep ball. I think Lindsey is a little faster though.

I see common things between Scott and Deshaun Watson and they way they roll out and throw the deep ball. I think Lindsey is a little faster though.
Watson is also about 6-3, though. Big difference from that aspect.

But honestly if you have the arm talent and intelligence, I don't care about height when it comes to college football. The NFL is the only place where prototypes matter.

Watson is also about 6-3, though. Big difference from that aspect.

But honestly if you have the arm talent and intelligence, I don't care about height when it comes to college football. The NFL is the only place where prototypes matter.

And even there you have really successful players that are not of prototypical height, weight, speed etc.

*crickets*. Makes me wonder...

Yup I am starting to wonder here. We have contacted Rex. We have also been in contact with 2 other QBs.

Plus I think HCDB said that they would be reaching out to the January enrollment's first

Waiting for the PS click-bait article in 5...4...3...2

Yeah I know the "New Staff hasn't contacted LA player of the year yet" article has to be moments away from being posted. It's what they specialize in.

Yeah I know the "New Staff hasn't contacted LA player of the year yet" article has to be moments away from being posted. It's what they specialize in.
No time like the present to start alienating the new staff.

I'm thinking the headline will be more along the lines of, "Has Syracuse contacted the Gatorade High School Football Player of the Year in Louisiana?"

I'm thinking the headline will be more along the lines of, "Has Syracuse contacted the Gatorade High School Football Player of the Year in Louisiana?"

Well, not to encourage them to do that, but - have we?? Anybody know?

I can't imagine that ANY offensive-minded staff would be like "2-time Louisiana POY at QB - nah, we don't need one of those here."

I can certainly understand them wanting to go visit those recruits who are likely early-enrollees ASAP, like Rex.
But I couldn't imagine them not at least calling this kid.
He's like a much more athletic version of their record-setting QB from BG.