Class of 2016 - QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word

I moved back to Syracuse to get cooler temperatures for winter, if I wanted another green Christmas I would have stayed in Tampa.
I planned on wintering somewhere warmer & dryer than CNY but ended up in Colorado at 7500 ft, with new snow tires & chains, hunkered down and snowed in at my daughter's house at the end of a private 5 mile dirt mountain road currently impassable, in a solar home that's off the grid and a tad underpowered during the month surrounding the winter solstice, but able to follow SU by satellite. I love my daughter and her choices, but Tampa sounds pretty good right now.

hope he gets here, but if the coach thinks he has better options that speaks pretty well about what we can get this offense to do too.

I find it hard to believe there are many better HS QBs across the country than Lindsey Scott. I really want this kid on the hill. If it ends up not working out so be it,but its worth the risk on the two time Louisiana POY at a position we are desperate to find success in.

Wondering if the hold-up is due to the fact that he was still in season and no that the season is over staff is going to put more emphasis on him as a recruit. It was not to long ago that our new coach held off the focus until his "season" was over.

Sounds like they have a few guys rated higher that they want to try to snag - having this kid sit tight for a bit is risky, but I'm trusting the staff...

Wondering if the hold-up is due to the fact that he was still in season and no that the season is over staff is going to put more emphasis on him as a recruit. It was not to long ago that our new coach held off the focus until his "season" was over.
I hope you are right. This kid is worth a scholly based on his athletic abilities. He can play QB, RB, WR, or CB. He has so much versatility.

When is the last time SU had a HS Mr. Football/MVP from a football crazy state state? Reyes?

Maybe he for sure has a spot, but it may not be at QB.

He was contacted by the staff. What's the worry?
More like a "sit tight" contact. And just because a kid has been contacted it is not a guarantee. The only ones you should consider as coming to SU are the ones with OVs set up.

When is the last time SU had a HS Mr. Football/MVP from a football crazy state state? Reyes?

Paulus
Delone Carter - Mr. Ohio Football
Jordan Fredericks - 2014 NYS Gatorade POY