Class of 2022 - QB Maalik Murphy (CA) Portal to Duke | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 QB Maalik Murphy (CA) Portal to Duke

He's from Inglewood, CA but there's also an Englewood, NJ. I think that ought to count for something...

But it's possible I'm always up to no good.
Inglewood. Inglewood always up to no good.

Hip Hop Rap GIF

I

Snoop went to Long Beach Poly with Cameron Diaz. The same school as my three oldest daughters. Poly was voted the Number 1 athletic HS for the 20th Century by Sports Illustrated and I believe still has the record for the most players in the NFL. Phenomenal list of accomplished alumni: Marian Anderson, Billie Jean King, Tony Gwynn, Willie Brown, Milton Bradley, Carl Weathers, Spike Jones, ad infinitum.
And then there is Pahokee, Florida. Population about 5,500. Not poor - Dirt poor. Has produced a number of NFL players.

I'd give my left nut for Murphy but this feels like nothing more than putting whatever heat we can to McCord's decision. All part of the game. No different than his camp telling the 247 guy that the his recruitment was wide open after he said to keep an eye on 'Cuse.

I will happily be wrong if this is real but it seems like the longest of all long shots. Seems like a leverage thing.

I'd give my left nut for Murphy but this feels like nothing more than putting whatever heat we can to McCord's decision. All part of the game. No different than his camp telling the 247 guy that the his recruitment was wide open after he said to keep an eye on 'Cuse.

I will happily be wrong if this is real but it seems like the longest of all long shots. Seems like a leverage thing.
That’s an interesting way to contribute to NIL … does your nut have market value?

Does a left nut fall under NIL?

Snoop went to Long Beach Poly with Cameron Diaz. The same school as my three oldest daughters. Poly was voted the Number 1 athletic HS for the 20th Century by Sports Illustrated and I believe still has the record for the most players in the NFL. Phenomenal list of accomplished alumni: Marian Anderson, Billie Jean King, Tony Gwynn, Willie Brown, Milton Bradley, Carl Weathers, Spike Jones, ad infinitum.
Then Randy Moffit ,Giants closer must also have went there he is Billie Jeans brother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom