Class of 2016 - QB Rex Culpepper (FL) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Rex Culpepper (FL) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

Not reading into one line too much but it almost sounds like the second guy could be a fifth year or JUCCO if the staff doesn't feel anyone is ready to start in 2016.

I think it has more to do with Womack -- is he or isn't he a QB. If they think he needs to get moved we'll bring one more. If not, we take one.

It's not. Look down the line at the one in gray... both have hands on hips so looks like leaning back.

Maybe it's the angle, but his head looks to be behind his heels.

orange dude is getting ready to -pop and lock -maybe breakdance - both popular last time we had orange uniforms and had a offense

Unrelated to Fat Joe and the Terror Squad, I find it hilarious that 2 4 7 still doesn't even list Rex as having a Syracuse offer. If he commits in the next 24-48 hours, I wonder if they'll have it up there by the time NSD rolls around.

Any updates? Were they delayed by weather? Are they under 8 feet of water on Euclid? Struck down by the Chipotle curse? I've been at a marathon kndergarten graduation and am looking for a lifeline!

They're there, no delays. No real updates yet, they're still in the middle of the visit.

Jek, if I recall, Rex doesn't tweet, so any updates will be coming from his dad or his mom, or SU staff, right?

Correct, he doesn't seem to have a Twitter. Basically if we get a "BOOM" today from the coaching staff we'll know what it means though.

Good to know. Hearing a 100 5-6 year olds singing songs to represent every month of the year sounds cute...for the first couple of months. By the time we reached the end of the year I was wondering if the principal had a bottle of hooch stashed in her office.

Correct, he doesn't seem to have a Twitter. Basically if we get a "BOOM" today from the coaching staff we'll know what it means though.
Well he has his teammate with him. I'd be very happy with that boom.