Class of 2016 - QB Rex Culpepper (FL) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Rex Culpepper (FL) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

Judge looks like a tall kid for a freshman. And is that...Mike Ehrmantraut!?
halfmeasures.jpg

So are you saying SU cooled on Brown and he didn't have a comfortable offer yet, or brown wasn't happy another qb was also being Corted and would be offered?

I'm guessing Rex was #1 and Brown was #2 and the staff would take both, if both committed, but their top target was Rex.

Brown - Syracusefan.com's top QB target
Culpepper - Syracuse Staff's top QB target

hmmmmm...
It wasn't like the board made it up. The kid said he was told he was the top target. I doubt the kid was lying and at that point i doubt the coaches were lying.

This is awesome news. Great list of offers. However i tend to agree that cuse staff putting out the "he was our number one the entire time" is probably not 100% true. Doesnt matter though. Yipee

SUFaninNJ said:
Good to know. Hearing a 100 5-6 year olds singing songs to represent every month of the year sounds cute...for the first couple of months. By the time we reached the end of the year I was wondering if the principal had a bottle of hooch stashed in her office.
As a kindergarten teacher I can completely agree with this statement. Not only did I get my class of 11 ready for graduation(and all the singing that came with it but I also assisted with 7 pre-k graduations for a grand total of 156 children singing about 5 songs in each class.

Jekelish--you called this--kudos!

And also I think you are SPOT ON with your assessment that however Culpepper turns out [or even if he stays at QB], this is a big momentum recruit for us. Hope this induces some quality WR types to come our way.

Let's Go Orange!!!