Class of 2018 - QB Tadas Tatarunas (OH) Committed to Walsh University | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Tadas Tatarunas (OH) Committed to Walsh University

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Eli throws better than Peyton, but Peyton is more accurate and has better decision making skills which is why he was more consistent

No - we are not offering a kid that has literally zero offers from a division 1 school. We are not a charity school for “scrappy” kids any longer, the only thing that gets Dino is fired.

His arm strength is nowhere near Eric Dungey’s. It would be one thing if he were a great athlete and we could potentially move him somewhere else, but he isn’t.

I wish the kid all the best in his career, and hopefully he gets a free education because of it. Once again, if this were hoops, would you be okay with a kid that has zero offers this late in the game?
ED is a few years older with the professional guidance but I feel he can throw close "long" to ED. Just saying this kid may be a diamond in the rough. If I was the only one on here saying it about him but I'm not.

We have been haven't we for the last 10-15 years Well I see you don't think the kid is worth a shot, and I think he is, so this isn't going anywhere so let it be what it is...

The board didn't grossly overate him. Read what he did his senior year. He took his team all the way to the state championship and he is the one who put the team on his back and lead them. Other than Ed and TD, this kid to me, is as good as what is left after those two. He is more accurate than both Mahoney, and Culpepper, and the kid from 1ooo Island. He can hit all the throws, and strength is more than adequate and that can be worked on and for being he is 6'-5" 225# he moves ok. This isn't going any where any how, so I let it be. Merry Christmas Everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom