Class of 2024 - QB Whit Muschamp (TN) Committed to Vanderbilt | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 QB Whit Muschamp (TN) Committed to Vanderbilt

Whit, join a program on the rise, Cuse!​

IMG_0684.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t see any way Muschamp would be coming to be an assistant coach at SU.
- He’s co-DC at Georgia
- His wife is from GA
-His brother is coaching in GA
- Why step down to be a position coach at SU?
Makes no sense. Color Mr highly doubtful.

I think he said he has been talking to him. Maybe it was about his kid? We don't really have an opening for defensive coaches unless Will wants to give up co-defensive coordinator at UGA and do the same thing a Cuse.
Can’t mention recruits

Just got out of the hospital after a bad accident. What a tragedy it would have been to not live to see the Fran brown era
You ok? I had a real bad one back in June myself (was hit by a train) and thankfully both my daughter and I walked away alive. It’s the mental side of it that takes the real toll, I’m sorry this happened it truly sucks.

Fran said “I’m working on something with Muschamp” in presser which sure sounds like some sort of an offer package deal
Will Muschamp is not coming here to coach.

Just got out of the hospital after a bad accident. What a tragedy it would have been to not live to see the Fran brown era
There probably has never been a study proving that good recruiting news is a key towards a quick recovery, but if there ever was, I bet they would find a correlation.

Get well soon Lenox! HCFB is doing his best to help you!

There probably has never been a study proving that good recruiting news is a key towards a quick recovery, but if there ever was, I bet they would find a correlation.

Get well soon Lenox! HCFB is doing his best to help you!
Feeling better and thanks for the kind words

I’m just sore as hell.. no head trauma. If I start asking why Dan Mullen isn’t out recruiting yet. Call 911

You ok? I had a real bad one back in June myself (was hit by a train) and thankfully both my daughter and I walked away alive. It’s the mental side of it that takes the real toll, I’m sorry this happened it truly sucks.
Wow that is absolutely horrible bro. Sorry to hear that. Mentally it’s kinda frightening I’m glad you’re ok

I luckily walked away with bruising and very sore like I just went up Fran browns defense or something with no pads. Ouch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom