Class of 2024 - QB Whit Muschamp (TN) Committed to Vanderbilt | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 QB Whit Muschamp (TN) Committed to Vanderbilt

Wow that is absolutely horrible bro. Sorry to hear that. Mentally it’s kinda frightening I’m glad you’re ok

I luckily walked away with bruising and very sore like I just went up Fran browns defense or something with no pads. Ouch
My daughter had the worst of it … she had a skull fracture but minor. Honestly it’s the mental toll … I feel it at times in a car.

People talk about your life flashing before your eyes and I can tell you it happens. In that split second I thought we were both dead and it’s hard. Once in a while I still have flashbacks and will stir from a deep sleep feeling it.

To anyone who reads this we may argue about coaches and players or schemes but never ever forget how fortunate we are to be here to participate, nothing is guaranteed. No matter how abrasive we are with each other on this board I’m thankful to be here to join in the fun.

It’s hard brother and if you need to talk hit my DM … I have sympathy for how much a toll this takes beyond just the physical.

My daughter had the worst of it … she had a skull fracture but minor. Honestly it’s the mental toll … I feel it at times in a car.

People talk about your life flashing before your eyes and I can tell you it happens. In that split second I thought we were both dead and it’s hard. Once in a while I still have flashbacks and will stir from a deep sleep feeling it.

To anyone who reads this we may argue about coaches and players or schemes but never ever forget how fortunate we are to be here to participate, nothing is guaranteed. No matter how abrasive we are with each other on this board I’m thankful to be here to join in the fun.

It’s hard brother and if you need to talk hit my DM … I have sympathy for how much a toll this takes beyond just the physical.
I second this

Sorry about your daughter but sounds like she’s doing better

I second this

Sorry about your daughter but sounds like she’s doing better
Yes she is, physically we both are. The saving grace was she was rendered unconscious upon impact. Unfortunately I was not … after being dragged over a quarter mile at roughly 50 miles an hour it leaves a lot to be desired.

It’s the mental recall that honestly has been the hardest. Even vehicles approaching an intersection will make you flinch and it’s natural. I’m just glad a fellow Cuse fan is still here with us to celebrate what I hope is a true program resurrection. No matter what the discussion I’m glad all of us are here to participate and enjoy this wild ride. God speed brother!

Yes she is, physically we both are. The saving grace was she was rendered unconscious upon impact. Unfortunately I was not … after being dragged over a quarter mile at roughly 50 miles an hour it leaves a lot to be desired.

It’s the mental recall that honestly has been the hardest. Even vehicles approaching an intersection will make you flinch and it’s natural. I’m just glad a fellow Cuse fan is still here with us to celebrate what I hope is a true program resurrection. No matter what the discussion I’m glad all of us are here to participate and enjoy this wild ride. God speed brother!
Do you mind me asking was this in cuse or Liverpool? I feel like I heard about a similar accident either this year or last???

And Godspeed to you as well. Yours was much scarier but I’m glad you’re alive.

Do you mind me asking was this in cuse or Liverpool? I feel like I heard about a similar accident either this year or last???

And Godspeed to you as well. Yours was much scarier but I’m glad you’re alive.
Happened in Alabama as I am a Florida resident. Thank you for the kind words and believe me everything else in this world seems so small. I find myself less bothered by the mundane … your perspective on life changes so quickly.

Now if only we can go 12-0 next season …

You ok? I had a real bad one back in June myself (was hit by a train) and thankfully both my daughter and I walked away alive. It’s the mental side of it that takes the real toll, I’m sorry this happened it truly sucks.

God, I thought getting hit by a car riding my bike was bad.

A coach's kid is a good choice to add to the roster. An asset in the locker room for chemistry and hopefully not looking to cash in on NIL as much. Would be great depth and experience in a couple years.

Dude it’s very akin to a degree to what I went through .., weight ratios and velocity matter. Just glad you’re ok too.

Really shouldn’t be, 40 mph on a bike usually you don’t survive. I actually totaled their car, caved in the front part of their roof before I was thrown down the road. My bike computer went through their windshield and landed in their back seat. But I must have hit the car just right and landed down the road just right too. Was still in the hospital for a week and had a couple surgeries but I’m alive. And back on a bike.

You’re right though, the mental part is the hard thing. Luckily I was knocked out for a long time when I hit the car so the only thing I remember is thinking it was over before it happened and then I was out.

Really shouldn’t be, 40 mph on a bike usually you don’t survive. I actually totaled their car, caved in the front part of their roof before I was thrown down the road. My bike computer went through their windshield and landed in their back seat. But I must have hit the car just right and landed down the road just right too. Was still in the hospital for a week and had a couple surgeries but I’m alive. And back on a bike.

You’re right though, the mental part is the hard thing. Luckily I was knocked out for a long time when I hit the car so the only thing I remember is thinking it was over before it happened and then I was out.
Well I’m glad you’re still with us to enjoy our resurrection .., and yeah mentally I’m still not fully back, not sure when it will change but I know it will. As I sit and banter and read this board I’m just glad I get to do it as an orange fan with all of you. I know to some I may be argumentative and I do love to play devils advocate but I’m hard pressed to find a more interesting and fun group to share my fandom with. As an alum and fan of SU football I’m glad to be here with all of you.

I think we should bring in 2 HS QBs and a Portal QB. If Muschamp or someone better wants in we should make sure there’s room. I really like Muschamps film, hope he takes the offer.
We also have CDRW and Braden Davis on the roster. I’d be good with those two, Muschamp and Jakhari backing up McCord.

I'm talking about a guy with 3-4 years of eligibility, not a one year guy like Snyder
We need a portal guy who has at least shown he can play, even in short increments, if we bring in a portal guy who has never played, that scares me a bit because if McCord gets hurt, we have either no experience behind him or painful experience. I would take Snyder for sure if he is willing to come here for a year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom