Class of 2024 - QB Whit Muschamp (TN) Committed to Vanderbilt | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 QB Whit Muschamp (TN) Committed to Vanderbilt

We need a portal guy who has at least shown he can play, even in short increments, if we bring in a portal guy who has never played, that scares me a bit because if McCord gets hurt, we have either no experience behind him or painful experience. I would take Snyder for sure if he is willing to come here for a year
Wed have Villari

We need a portal guy who has at least shown he can play, even in short increments, if we bring in a portal guy who has never played, that scares me a bit because if McCord gets hurt, we have either no experience behind him or painful experience. I would take Snyder for sure if he is willing to come here for a year
I've heard enough that I don't think Snyder would be someone we actually would bring in.

Nor do I think he'd even want to be a backup option.

There will be better options.

I don't think he's a P5 QB.

copy that. I love the film but I don't know from the film if he is or isnt. Don't know much about his HS either but I did read they played for the a Tennessee State championship (don' t know the class) and he also has a 4* WR teammate going to Alabama.

My opinion: kid is a marginal prospect. Might have made sense if the rumor was true about Muschamp potentially joining the staff, as an incentive to come here.

But we can and should aim higher.

And nothing against this kid, I just think he's too small.

Definitely agree.

My opinion: kid is a marginal prospect. Might have made sense if the rumor was true about Muschamp potentially joining the staff, as an incentive to come here.

But we can and should aim higher.

And nothing against this kid, I just think he's too small.
Well he is 4’5 - looked a lot larger on film!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom