QPR: Unbeaten in 2013!! | Syracusefan.com

QPR: Unbeaten in 2013!!

In other news, congrats to the Merceysiders on their ascent to 8th place!

That's what Rafa gets for underestimating QPR and rotating Mata, Hazard, and Cole to the bench.

I don't care if it's QPR or a league 2 side. You don't rotate your entire team out at once. That squad yesterday looked like they hadn't played together at all... and they haven't. Disorganised, mistiming runs, generally .
I can see rotation, and it's necessary, but you don't clear your side out like it's a cup match and expect to win a PL game.

In other news, congrats to the Merceysiders on their ascent to 8th place!
Merseysiders, thank you very much. 8th place, but lets compare the Reds form to that of Chelski's lately and I am feeling a lot better about our chances than that of the Blues. That is until Abram thumbs his nose at FFP and spends some ridiculous sum this transfer window.

As for Liverpool, 8th with one striker and the January window open. Sturridge, Ince, and maybe Gamiero coming to help reinforce our attack and the squad finally playing Rodger's style, a push for top 4 is in play.

Kel, I've got a hunch you'll either be extatic or crying over the Sturridge transfer in a few months. In the solid runs he got at Chelsea (pre Benitez/RDM) he would look like Drogba one day and Torres the next. He's got the potential to be a hell of a player if his consistency pans out, he's still only 23 and I was actually a little sad that we let him go. I can understand it with us having Lukaku in the system (Loan to West Brom is doing wonders for him).

I do question Rogers looking to run him as your CF with Suarez out wide. I would have expected roles reversed, and Sturridge can definitely play on the flank.

I love saying Demba Ba.

Demba Ba, Demba Ba, Demba Ba! It's like a war chant.

Is there really another QPR fan on this board?

Been quite the shite season this far. Maybe, just maybe, this win can spark something.

QPR with 7 points in 3 games in West London Derby play

I am a QPR fan going back to when Roy Wegerle played for them in the early 90s. I even have a retro Guinness shirt.

I feel a whole lot better with Uncle 'Arry in charge

Merseysiders, thank you very much. 8th place, but lets compare the Reds form to that of Chelski's lately and I am feeling a lot better about our chances than that of the Blues. That is until Abram thumbs his nose at FFP and spends some ridiculous sum this transfer window.

As for Liverpool, 8th with one striker and the January window open. Sturridge, Ince, and maybe Gamiero coming to help reinforce our attack and the squad finally playing Rodger's style, a push for top 4 is in play.

You guys want Torres back? I think we found our striker (until Falcao comes in August, I hope).

You guys want Torres back? I think we found our striker (until Falcao comes in August, I hope).

Ba was unreal today just hope those knees hold up.

I still think if anyone can get something out of Torres it will be Rafa, and he has looked better since his arrival than he has all season minus the first month. I don't even enjoy cracking on Torres like I once did, his immediate replacement has been the worst spent 35 million I could ever remember. Carroll couldn't score for West Ham when he was healthy and now injured he spends his time beating up photogs :bang: .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom