Quade Green to Washington | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Quade Green to Washington

Really?

And people liked this post? Awful.

I've seen some of the professional teams posters root for on this board and they are much worse than Syracuse basketball and don't switch allegiances.

I know a lot of people here aren't alums, but come on.

I really hope nobody who agrees with this were one of the posters who didn't want Hop to take over for JB in the first place.

I'm already a Washington fan, Hop is soooooo easy to root for especially going into the situation the program was in.

You wouldn't believe what a breath of fresh air it is to see articles day in and day out Hop discussing the team with such a positive and welcoming tone. Not being so stubborn 100% of the time.

I love JB and always have but these past few years our only positives have been a couple of tournament runs that last a week or two tops at a time. Outside of that it's constant disappointment and seemingly nothing being done about glaring flaws that aren't just games old but seasons old.

I'm already a Washington fan, Hop is soooooo easy to root for especially going into the situation the program was in.

You wouldn't believe what a breath of fresh air it is to see articles day in and day out Hop discussing the team with such a positive and welcoming tone. Not being so stubborn 100% of the time.

I love JB and always have but these past few years our only positives have been a couple of tournament runs that last a week or two tops at a time. Outside of that it's constant disappointment and seemingly nothing being done about glaring flaws that aren't just games old but seasons old.

I’ll root for hop, but to say I’m a fan that won’t happen. I’m an alum so I won’t ever change allegiances.

That was Jordan Tucker, not Quade. JB did not overrule Hop on that. We began pursuing Tucker again after Hop left and we had struggled to land a decent class.

tenor.gif

UW fan here.

First off, thank you so much for Hop. 100x better coach than Romar. Can’t believe how fast he turned it around. We are really excited about Quade, and hoping we can get McDaniels and Stewart. If we can get both those recruits, we would be a serious final four contender. Obviously that is a dream scenario but could happen.

That's some profession of love there. Might as well just say you loath Boeheim.

I remember being ridiculed on the recruiting side, when for a long time nobody would agree that Hopkins could take Cuse targets, even after he did. And then did again.

Then those folks shifted the argument to targets we could still use. I dont make a lot of predictions, and Im often in the minority(or alone) when I do, but I more often than not end up giving myself a pat on the back because I dont expect the ingrates on here to do so.

Good job Hop. And the schadenfreude derived from one player's misery seems to have evaporated and replaced with sour grapes for some members, even though a former Cuse player/coach continues to score. I can picture scenarios where I am still revved up in March, thanks to Hop. LGO, LGH!

I remember being ridiculed on the recruiting side, when for a long time nobody would agree that Hopkins could take Cuse targets, even after he did. And then did again.

Then those folks shifted the argument to targets we could still use. I dont make a lot of predictions, and Im often in the minority(or alone) when I do, but I more often than not end up giving myself a pat on the back because I dont expect the ingrates on here to do so.

Good job Hop. And the schadenfreude derived from one player's misery seems to have evaporated and replaced with sour grapes for some members, even though a former Cuse player/coach continues to score. I can picture scenarios where I am still revved up in March, thanks to Hop. LGO, LGH!
We are not targeting green so if this happened 3 years ago your post would make sense. We also didn’t offer Naz Carter or Hamier Wright. So it’s still just Nate Roberts.

You're never alone here Cap. You have buds! ( I'm sure you have buds:))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom