Quotes from Michigan State's forum | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Quotes from Michigan State's forum

"Syracuse had to be super excited when they saw our plan was basically just to toss the ball around the perimeter. They have what, 5 healthy scholarship players who play decent minutes?"

This is true - I was relatively excited. I mean, they had us in foul trouble and just kept shooting...although they were rebounding every shot, so not the worst strategy.

One of my good friends went to MSU and lives in Akron, like I do. Met him post college when we both moved here, same age. He was very nervous about this game because of our zone defense and Izzo's record against JB. I actually thought he was worrying too much.

Well..

MSU fans are so precious.

They deserve an bungled appointment after Izzo retires that makes them completely irrelevant.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for that - excellent for several different reasons. Some great lines these really made me laugh:

Dunk the fû@king ball you enormous overrated gaping vag!!

I am dead inside. Life has no meaning. We are all just water.
Stole my thunder!

This was the one that had me spitting up my beverage:

"Dunk the fû@king ball you enormous overrated gaping vag"!! :p

Last edited:
All kinds of posts trashing Izzo on there. Lol. So our board isn’t the only one that thinks a better coach than the best coach we’ve ever had is just sitting there waiting to be brought in. Good to know.

Makes the boeheim bashing seen here look amateurish truth be told...

They have a lot of moron fans tho.

upload_2018-3-18_20-55-9.png

Thanks so much for that - excellent for several different reasons. Some great lines these really made me laugh:

I am dead inside. Life has no meaning. We are all just water.
That one spoke to me too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom